- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero 12 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
Someone is handmaking Dilly Dilly bottle openers and selling them on Amazon
Meme culture knows no bounds.
If you’ve been lucky enough to see the new Bud Light commercials you’re familiar with the viral campaign slogan “Dilly Dilly!” Well, the internet had a field day with this one and people are loving it. No, seriously. There’s someone who’s even willing to handmake Dilly Dilly bottle openers for the general public.
The maker, who is located in California, uses pine to create the large bottle openers. Standing at 15.5″ tall, they even feature a bottle cap catcher. So now even the laziest of fraternity brothers can appreciate a clean-ish kitchen.
The old school-style bottle openers are available on Amazon for $34.99 and take approximately a day to create. So if you’re looking to order one as a gift, keep the additional manufacturing time in mind.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.