- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action 2 Years Ago
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Today 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Today 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Today 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Today 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Today 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Today 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Today 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
If you’ve been lucky enough to see the new Bud Light commercials you’re familiar with the viral campaign slogan “Dilly Dilly!” Well, the internet had a field day with this one and people are loving it. No, seriously. There’s someone who’s even willing to handmake Dilly Dilly bottle openers for the general public.
The maker, who is located in California, uses pine to create the large bottle openers. Standing at 15.5″ tall, they even feature a bottle cap catcher. So now even the laziest of fraternity brothers can appreciate a clean-ish kitchen.
The old school-style bottle openers are available on Amazon for $34.99 and take approximately a day to create. So if you’re looking to order one as a gift, keep the additional manufacturing time in mind.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.