- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
We might not quite be at real hoverboards just yet, but the Halo Board is getting us closer.
This futuristic skateboard uses a gyroscopic self-balancing design to stay level with minimal effort. What does that mean? No wipeouts, sure, but even better, no pushing. That’s right, you can ride for 10 MPH for up to 10 miles just by stepping on and leaning in.
Voted as the “Best Electric Skateboard of 2017,” the Halo Board even plays your favorite music using Bluetooth. And it’s far safer than exploding hoverboards, passing a 156-point safety inspection. It also has built-in LED lights for safe nighttime riding.
It’s not quite the same as flying — but it’s really, really close. Get the official Halo Board from the Daily Dot store for $697. That’s 30 percent off the retail price of $997, with free shipping included.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Grab some new wireless headphones for just $17 today
- ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogies are 60 percent off today
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more