- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
When preparing for Halloween, pet costumes are most often overlooked–it’s all about the candy and the couples costumes. The people seem to have forgotten the real treat: seeing their furry friends get into the spirit of things! Truly horrifying, if you ask us.
To inspire all the pet owners to do better, we’ve arranged this list of the best Halloween costumes for dogs and cats alike. Some will let your four-legged friend take the spotlight, while others work to make you and your pet win the “Best Dressed” Couple/Group award in this year’s costume contest. But before you get worried about where (and if) you can find them, all of the pet costumes featured are available on Amazon. Most are even eligible for Prime shipping, for those of you who enjoy making life nightmare-ish by waiting until the last minute.
Pet Halloween costumes you can find online
Price: $12.99+ (regularly $14.99)
Price: $13.19+ (regularly $14.77)
9) 🎶Baby shark, do do doo 🎶
Price: $9.99+ (regularly $19.99)
Price: 15.43+ (regularly $17.99)
Price: $14.50+ (regularly $15.56)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.