- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun 1 Year Ago
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online 1 Year Ago
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death 1 Year Ago
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ 1 Year Ago
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art 1 Year Ago
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Today 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Today 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Today 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Today 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Today 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Today 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Today 8:43 AM
- London’s real-time facial recognition program a ‘breathtaking assault’ on civil rights Today 8:23 AM
- Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries is now on hold Today 6:47 AM
- The coronavirus outbreak has become a breeding ground of misinformation Today 6:30 AM
Halloween is not just for children. They may be the ones getting all the treats, but you’re the one who gets to pull all the tricks. And honestly, that’s way better. But if you’re looking to really spook some youngsters, it’s time to put on your witches hat and get brewin’!
Forget last year’s Halloween decor. We’ve hunted down the most haunting (and daunting) of all Halloween decor and even we’re impressed. So if you’re looking to take your house to the next level, like from Tim Burton scary to John Carpenter scary, we’ve got you covered.
Listed below are some of our favorite (and freaky) Halloween decor that’s sure to add an ominous spook to your home. After all, the scarier your house, the fewer trick-or-treaters you’ll have, which means more candy for you! Right?
Price: $12+ (regularly $16.25+)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- 17 geeky group costumes for the most fun Halloween
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.