- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event 2 Years Ago
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
Coffins, and pumpkins and monsters—oh my!
These sturdy cutters are far better than the crappy plastic ones at the bottom of your utensil drawer. The Pumpkin cookie cutters come with three reversible designs for quirky jack-o-lanterns sporting all moods. Coffin cookie cutters feature mummies, skeletons and even vampires.
If you’re more after classic round cookies, these monster cutters are as quirky as they are spooky. Blob monsters, black cats and Frankenstein imprint on perfectly round backdrops. All cookie cutter sets snap together for easy storage and are totally dishwasher safe. There’s nothing scarier than having to do extra cleanup.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- Rock your kawaii aesthetic this Halloween with the alpaca look
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.