- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home 1 Year Ago
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
Coffins, and pumpkins and monsters—oh my!
These sturdy cutters are far better than the crappy plastic ones at the bottom of your utensil drawer. The Pumpkin cookie cutters come with three reversible designs for quirky jack-o-lanterns sporting all moods. Coffin cookie cutters feature mummies, skeletons and even vampires.
If you’re more after classic round cookies, these monster cutters are as quirky as they are spooky. Blob monsters, black cats and Frankenstein imprint on perfectly round backdrops. All cookie cutter sets snap together for easy storage and are totally dishwasher safe. There’s nothing scarier than having to do extra cleanup.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- Rock your kawaii aesthetic this Halloween with the alpaca look
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.