- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
Coffins, and pumpkins and monsters—oh my!
These sturdy cutters are far better than the crappy plastic ones at the bottom of your utensil drawer. The Pumpkin cookie cutters come with three reversible designs for quirky jack-o-lanterns sporting all moods. Coffin cookie cutters feature mummies, skeletons and even vampires.
If you’re more after classic round cookies, these monster cutters are as quirky as they are spooky. Blob monsters, black cats and Frankenstein imprint on perfectly round backdrops. All cookie cutter sets snap together for easy storage and are totally dishwasher safe. There’s nothing scarier than having to do extra cleanup.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- Rock your kawaii aesthetic this Halloween with the alpaca look
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.