- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
As a parent, it’s your job to take every opportunity possible to humiliate your kid–and Halloween is no exception. In fact, what could be more embarrassing than parading them around in one of the most ridiculous infant costumes? Unless you’re willing to put in some serious effort, there’s little that trumps seeing babies dressed up as their parents’ wildest ideas. What may seem like a living nightmare for them becomes comedy gold for you–and who knows, it just might make up for all those sleepless nights.
Best infant Halloween costumes you can buy online
Price: $26.99 (regularly $29.05)
Price: $9.62 (regularly $17)
16) How sweet!
18) MAH BOI!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.