- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How many devices can you stream Disney+ on at once? Thursday 2:42 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
As a parent, it’s your job to take every opportunity possible to humiliate your kid–and Halloween is no exception. In fact, what could be more embarrassing than parading them around in one of the most ridiculous infant costumes? Unless you’re willing to put in some serious effort, there’s little that trumps seeing babies dressed up as their parents’ wildest ideas. What may seem like a living nightmare for them becomes comedy gold for you–and who knows, it just might make up for all those sleepless nights.
Best infant Halloween costumes you can buy online
Price: $26.99 (regularly $29.05)
Price: $9.62 (regularly $17)
16) How sweet!
18) MAH BOI!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.