- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video 2 Years Ago
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
If you’re looking to dye your hair without the insane cost of going to the salon, these hair dye combs are a cheap and convenient alternative.
Say you’re going as Goku, Harley Quinn, Rick Sanchez or countless other bright-haired characters for Halloween. Your costume just won’t be complete without a head full of vibrant hair. These hair dye combs give your hairdo a smack of color and apply with a simple brush of your mane. Unlike other chalk dyes, the attached comb ensures your fingers won’t be covered in messy colors.
This set of eight colors applies with every stroke, on both dark and light hair. And unlike harsh hair dyes, it won’t damage your hair. When the festivities are over, simply wash your hair like you usually do and you’ll be good to go.
Don’t settle for a clumsy, uncomfortable wig. Dye your do with this hair dye comb set, available on Amazon for $7.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
- Nab one of these last minute costumes just in time for Halloween
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.