- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
If you’re looking to dye your hair without the insane cost of going to the salon, these hair dye combs are a cheap and convenient alternative.
Say you’re going as Goku, Harley Quinn, Rick Sanchez or countless other bright-haired characters for Halloween. Your costume just won’t be complete without a head full of vibrant hair. These hair dye combs give your hairdo a smack of color and apply with a simple brush of your mane. Unlike other chalk dyes, the attached comb ensures your fingers won’t be covered in messy colors.
This set of eight colors applies with every stroke, on both dark and light hair. And unlike harsh hair dyes, it won’t damage your hair. When the festivities are over, simply wash your hair like you usually do and you’ll be good to go.
Don’t settle for a clumsy, uncomfortable wig. Dye your do with this hair dye comb set, available on Amazon for $7.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
- Nab one of these last minute costumes just in time for Halloween
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.