- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated 2 Years Ago
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives 2 Years Ago
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook 2 Years Ago
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
Heartbroken, lovelorn or otherwise single this Valentine’s Day? Shear the pain with your pals by having a Guyentine’s Day.
It’s sort of like Galentine’s Day, but with a grody dude spin. Here are five essentials to make the holiday meant for lovers a little easier on single fellas.
Laugh away the loneliness with this hilarious card game. 435 cards compile the internet’s most memorable memes for a laugh-heavy night of competition.
Price on Amazon: $29.97
Nothing salves the wounds left by love like salted and cured meats. These have a hint of intrigue though. Don’t look for beef here. All 10 pieces of jerky comprise some seriously funky animals including alligator, elk, buffalo, and even wild boar. Do a blind taste test and see if you don’t fall head over heels for an unfamiliar meat.
Price on Amazon: $19.75
Looking for some serious escape from the cold, unfeeling present? Let James Bond whisk you away. Every movie (even the bad ones) are a total action romp, peppered with humor and sexy happenings. My advice: stay away from the Connery ones, they’re a little too problematic.
Price on Amazon: $13+
This Star Wars game is even more intense than watching one of the movies, and it’s perfect for playing with your best buds. Engage in space combat or adventure through the main story together. Do everything from riding TaunTauns to controlling tanks and battling against the likes of Kylo Ren or Darth Maul.
Price on Amazon: $39+
5) Body pillow
When the party’s over and you schlep to bed alone it sure is gloomy, most especially on Valentine’s Day. Make the night a little less tragic with a body pillow to hug and love. Go easy though: God’s watching.
Price on Amazon: $38
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 cookbooks that will inspire the perfect Valentine’s Day feast
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ is 2D fighting taken to its final form
- Never ring your delivery guy again with this awesome pizza oven
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.