- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
Don’t burn out before you begin!
If marketing was a sandwich, growth hacking would be the secret sauce. To get your hands on that classified ingredient, check out this deal on the One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle.
A growth hacker is basically just a marketer carrying a different toolbox to a different destination. While a marketer looks for ways to improve an already established brand, growth hackers must think creatively to turn an idea into a business, then turn that business into a success story. With so much competition out there today, growth hacking is the only way for you to keep your flame alive and avoid burning out.
This training bundle features three master classes on the fundamentals of growth hacking and is crazy crucial for any entrepreneur. First, you’ll learn how to successfully grow a product. Get a glimpse into the hacking techniques of super successful companies like Facebook, Dropbox and Pinterest. You’ll learn everything from developing a project roadmap to understanding segmentation and funnel reports.
From there, you’ll dive into basic development principles. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about coding! This course will help you understand the basics of front and back-end coding so you can face technical challenges head-on. Finally, in the third course, you’ll explore the depths of your mind and pull out all the best ideas. You’ll learn all the ins and outs of your industry, discover how to evaluate different ideas and choose the best ones, and figure out the framework for business disruption.
Success starts with this sweet deal: get this One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle for $29.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 76% off the usual price of $129.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day