- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
Don’t burn out before you begin!
If marketing was a sandwich, growth hacking would be the secret sauce. To get your hands on that classified ingredient, check out this deal on the One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle.
A growth hacker is basically just a marketer carrying a different toolbox to a different destination. While a marketer looks for ways to improve an already established brand, growth hackers must think creatively to turn an idea into a business, then turn that business into a success story. With so much competition out there today, growth hacking is the only way for you to keep your flame alive and avoid burning out.
This training bundle features three master classes on the fundamentals of growth hacking and is crazy crucial for any entrepreneur. First, you’ll learn how to successfully grow a product. Get a glimpse into the hacking techniques of super successful companies like Facebook, Dropbox and Pinterest. You’ll learn everything from developing a project roadmap to understanding segmentation and funnel reports.
From there, you’ll dive into basic development principles. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about coding! This course will help you understand the basics of front and back-end coding so you can face technical challenges head-on. Finally, in the third course, you’ll explore the depths of your mind and pull out all the best ideas. You’ll learn all the ins and outs of your industry, discover how to evaluate different ideas and choose the best ones, and figure out the framework for business disruption.
Success starts with this sweet deal: get this One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle for $29.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 76% off the usual price of $129.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day