- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
Don’t burn out before you begin!
If marketing was a sandwich, growth hacking would be the secret sauce. To get your hands on that classified ingredient, check out this deal on the One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle.
A growth hacker is basically just a marketer carrying a different toolbox to a different destination. While a marketer looks for ways to improve an already established brand, growth hackers must think creatively to turn an idea into a business, then turn that business into a success story. With so much competition out there today, growth hacking is the only way for you to keep your flame alive and avoid burning out.
This training bundle features three master classes on the fundamentals of growth hacking and is crazy crucial for any entrepreneur. First, you’ll learn how to successfully grow a product. Get a glimpse into the hacking techniques of super successful companies like Facebook, Dropbox and Pinterest. You’ll learn everything from developing a project roadmap to understanding segmentation and funnel reports.
From there, you’ll dive into basic development principles. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about coding! This course will help you understand the basics of front and back-end coding so you can face technical challenges head-on. Finally, in the third course, you’ll explore the depths of your mind and pull out all the best ideas. You’ll learn all the ins and outs of your industry, discover how to evaluate different ideas and choose the best ones, and figure out the framework for business disruption.
Success starts with this sweet deal: get this One Month’s Growth Hacking Bundle for $29.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 76% off the usual price of $129.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day