- ‘Aquaman 2’ is already in the works—and it’s going to huge 1 Year Ago
- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ 1 Year Ago
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
This life hack helps you carry all your grocery bags in one trip
Get a grip — in a good way.
We’ve all done it. And by it, I mean loaded up our arms full of as many grocery bags as possible to avoid multiple trips. Now, there’s a lifehack for that: the Grocery Gripps Carrier.
Sure, the balancing act some call the Grocery Bag Olympics is a fun challenge, but at what cost? Pains in your wrists and hands, broken bag handles, and intense embarrassment when you can’t unlock your door? No thanks. The Grocery Gripps Carrier lets you carry all your bags at once without all those side effects. This ergonomic, hands-free invention keeps all your bags together and secure, and makes them super simple to carry. Just slide your bags on it, get a grip, and you’re good to go.
You can carry it on your wrist or over your shoulder, completely freeing up your hands to find your keys, unlock your doors, answer your phone, look at your GPS, or whatever else you need them for. And the best part is the weight of your bags is distributed evenly, making it much more bearable to carry a bunch of stuff at once. It’s also made of abrasion-resistant nylon and can carry over 200 pounds — so, it’s basically indestructible.
We could all use a hand sometimes — even if it’s our own. Get a Grocery Gripps Carrier for $11.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $14.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.