- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Today 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Today 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
This life hack helps you carry all your grocery bags in one trip
Get a grip — in a good way.
We’ve all done it. And by it, I mean loaded up our arms full of as many grocery bags as possible to avoid multiple trips. Now, there’s a lifehack for that: the Grocery Gripps Carrier.
Sure, the balancing act some call the Grocery Bag Olympics is a fun challenge, but at what cost? Pains in your wrists and hands, broken bag handles, and intense embarrassment when you can’t unlock your door? No thanks. The Grocery Gripps Carrier lets you carry all your bags at once without all those side effects. This ergonomic, hands-free invention keeps all your bags together and secure, and makes them super simple to carry. Just slide your bags on it, get a grip, and you’re good to go.
You can carry it on your wrist or over your shoulder, completely freeing up your hands to find your keys, unlock your doors, answer your phone, look at your GPS, or whatever else you need them for. And the best part is the weight of your bags is distributed evenly, making it much more bearable to carry a bunch of stuff at once. It’s also made of abrasion-resistant nylon and can carry over 200 pounds — so, it’s basically indestructible.
We could all use a hand sometimes — even if it’s our own. Get a Grocery Gripps Carrier for $11.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $14.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.