- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Alright Twin Peaks fans, you can finally get your hands on a key from The Great Northern Hotel. Well, not a real key, but a key ring. It’s as close to the real deal as you can get, anyway.
The key ring features iconic details from the show. For starters, the front is embossed with room 315. That’s the same room FBI Special Agent Cooper stayed in while trying to solve Laura Palmer’s murder. The back of the key ring is embellished with Cooper’s only criteria for his stay: “Clean place, reasonably priced.”
This Great Northern Hotel key ring is a near replica of the one Agent Cooper had during his stay in the tragic town of Twin Peaks. Best of all, it’s available through Amazon for just $8.99. So clip it around your house key and you’ll never forget where to go for the best damn cup of coffee.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Fondly remember your pre-internet days with these floppy disk coasters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.