- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin 2 Years Ago
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting 2 Years Ago
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Today 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting Today 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Today 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Today 10:37 AM
- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views Today 10:23 AM
- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images Today 10:01 AM
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury Today 9:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
Alright Twin Peaks fans, you can finally get your hands on a key from The Great Northern Hotel. Well, not a real key, but a key ring. It’s as close to the real deal as you can get, anyway.
The key ring features iconic details from the show. For starters, the front is embossed with room 315. That’s the same room FBI Special Agent Cooper stayed in while trying to solve Laura Palmer’s murder. The back of the key ring is embellished with Cooper’s only criteria for his stay: “Clean place, reasonably priced.”
This Great Northern Hotel key ring is a near replica of the one Agent Cooper had during his stay in the tragic town of Twin Peaks. Best of all, it’s available through Amazon for just $8.99. So clip it around your house key and you’ll never forget where to go for the best damn cup of coffee.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Fondly remember your pre-internet days with these floppy disk coasters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.