- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Alright Twin Peaks fans, you can finally get your hands on a key from The Great Northern Hotel. Well, not a real key, but a key ring. It’s as close to the real deal as you can get, anyway.
The key ring features iconic details from the show. For starters, the front is embossed with room 315. That’s the same room FBI Special Agent Cooper stayed in while trying to solve Laura Palmer’s murder. The back of the key ring is embellished with Cooper’s only criteria for his stay: “Clean place, reasonably priced.”
This Great Northern Hotel key ring is a near replica of the one Agent Cooper had during his stay in the tragic town of Twin Peaks. Best of all, it’s available through Amazon for just $8.99. So clip it around your house key and you’ll never forget where to go for the best damn cup of coffee.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Fondly remember your pre-internet days with these floppy disk coasters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.