- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
Alright Twin Peaks fans, you can finally get your hands on a key from The Great Northern Hotel. Well, not a real key, but a key ring. It’s as close to the real deal as you can get, anyway.
The key ring features iconic details from the show. For starters, the front is embossed with room 315. That’s the same room FBI Special Agent Cooper stayed in while trying to solve Laura Palmer’s murder. The back of the key ring is embellished with Cooper’s only criteria for his stay: “Clean place, reasonably priced.”
This Great Northern Hotel key ring is a near replica of the one Agent Cooper had during his stay in the tragic town of Twin Peaks. Best of all, it’s available through Amazon for just $8.99. So clip it around your house key and you’ll never forget where to go for the best damn cup of coffee.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Fondly remember your pre-internet days with these floppy disk coasters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.