- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Today 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Today 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
This app will teach you how to perfect your grammar and it’s 50% off
Stop settling for just spellcheck and get your own personal editor.
Have you ever noticed a grammatical error in an email after you’ve already hit “send?” Well, that could’ve been prevented if you had a Grammarly Premium: 1-Yr Subscription.
While your typical spellcheck is pretty robotic, Grammarly is like having your own personal editor (and a good one, too). It was created by linguists and language lovers to help people communicate better whenever and wherever they write online, whether it be using Gmail, Facebook, Microsoft Office, or LinkedIn, etc.
Like other grammar apps, it spots grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors in your writing. But Grammarly goes above and beyond to catch more complex errors in context, suggest style improvements, and even help you improve your vocab. It even sends you a report with your errors and how to fix them, as well as a progress report so you can improve over time.
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac OS X, and Windows devices, this app is the best way to stay error-free online without lifting a finger. Get Grammarly Premium: 1-Yr Subscription for $69.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 50% off the usual price of $139.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This powerful program will let you churn out the next great novel
- Amazon’s 3 months of unlimited music for $1 deal is here for the holidays
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.