- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter 4 Years Ago
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 4 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 4 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme 4 Years Ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
Summer adventures always seem to look more fun through the lens of a GoPro, and now you can join the millions of YouTubers who like to rub it in for an insanely low price.
You can buy the GoPro Hero 3+ for $149.99 on eBay, while supplies last. (And more than 11,000 have been sold already, so they won’t last.) The camera would usually set you back about $240, so this saves you 37 percent, which is about as low as you can get for this model.
The Hero3+ silver edition features 1080p video at 60 frames per second, photo at 10 MP and 10 frames per second, and built-in Wi-Fi that allows users to control the camera remotely. While it’s not packed with quite as many features as the more superior (and more expensive) black edition, it’s the perfect option for anyone who wants quality GoPro video on a tighter budget.
The price is lower than normal because the camera is manufacturer refurbished, meaning GoPro or an approved third party inspected, cleaned, and repaired the product to like-new condition. It comes factory sealed with a one-year warranty from GoPro, so this is the best way to grab a real bargain. For perspective, the certified refurbished GoPro Hero3+ silver is $100 more on Amazon. The black edition is still $200 more.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.