- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Summer adventures always seem to look more fun through the lens of a GoPro, and now you can join the millions of YouTubers who like to rub it in for an insanely low price.
You can buy the GoPro Hero 3+ for $149.99 on eBay, while supplies last. (And more than 11,000 have been sold already, so they won’t last.) The camera would usually set you back about $240, so this saves you 37 percent, which is about as low as you can get for this model.
The Hero3+ silver edition features 1080p video at 60 frames per second, photo at 10 MP and 10 frames per second, and built-in Wi-Fi that allows users to control the camera remotely. While it’s not packed with quite as many features as the more superior (and more expensive) black edition, it’s the perfect option for anyone who wants quality GoPro video on a tighter budget.
The price is lower than normal because the camera is manufacturer refurbished, meaning GoPro or an approved third party inspected, cleaned, and repaired the product to like-new condition. It comes factory sealed with a one-year warranty from GoPro, so this is the best way to grab a real bargain. For perspective, the certified refurbished GoPro Hero3+ silver is $100 more on Amazon. The black edition is still $200 more.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.