- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
This Google Analytics certification could be your ticket to a higher paycheck
Learn all about Google Analytics!
If you have a pulse in 2018, you know that the biggest thing most companies care about is data, and how to use it to make their businesses run efficiently. That’s why data analysts are so in demand, and why they get paid the big bucks. If you’re interested in becoming one, learning Google Analytics is a great first step to take.
But how do you prove you know as much about data analysis as you say you do? Just get an industry-recognized certification like this one in Google Analytics. The course is taught by a Google Certified Marketer who has helped more than 300,000 students take the certification exam, so he knows what he’s talking about. With the tips and lessons included in this course, you’ll be able to prepare for the exam and even pass the first time, while cutting your study time down in half. It’s the most efficient way to get this kind of certification and get your data analyst career started.
This Google Analytics Certification, which can help you get certified in just two days, normally costs about $200 but Daily Dot readers can get it on sale for just $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get millions of hits on your website with the ultimate Google Adwords guide
- 12 back-to-school tech essentials to make college easier
- This online Google Cloud bundle will make you a master of machine learning
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.