- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
If you have a pulse in 2018, you know that the biggest thing most companies care about is data, and how to use it to make their businesses run efficiently. That’s why data analysts are so in demand, and why they get paid the big bucks. If you’re interested in becoming one, learning Google Analytics is a great first step to take.
But how do you prove you know as much about data analysis as you say you do? Just get an industry-recognized certification like this one in Google Analytics. The course is taught by a Google Certified Marketer who has helped more than 300,000 students take the certification exam, so he knows what he’s talking about. With the tips and lessons included in this course, you’ll be able to prepare for the exam and even pass the first time, while cutting your study time down in half. It’s the most efficient way to get this kind of certification and get your data analyst career started.
This Google Analytics Certification, which can help you get certified in just two days, normally costs about $200 but Daily Dot readers can get it on sale for just $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get millions of hits on your website with the ultimate Google Adwords guide
- 12 back-to-school tech essentials to make college easier
- This online Google Cloud bundle will make you a master of machine learning
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.