- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war 5 Months Ago
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge 5 Months Ago
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Today 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Today 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Today 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Today 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation (updated) Today 11:42 AM
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
This Google Analytics certification could be your ticket to a higher paycheck
Learn all about Google Analytics!
If you have a pulse in 2018, you know that the biggest thing most companies care about is data, and how to use it to make their businesses run efficiently. That’s why data analysts are so in demand, and why they get paid the big bucks. If you’re interested in becoming one, learning Google Analytics is a great first step to take.
But how do you prove you know as much about data analysis as you say you do? Just get an industry-recognized certification like this one in Google Analytics. The course is taught by a Google Certified Marketer who has helped more than 300,000 students take the certification exam, so he knows what he’s talking about. With the tips and lessons included in this course, you’ll be able to prepare for the exam and even pass the first time, while cutting your study time down in half. It’s the most efficient way to get this kind of certification and get your data analyst career started.
This Google Analytics Certification, which can help you get certified in just two days, normally costs about $200 but Daily Dot readers can get it on sale for just $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get millions of hits on your website with the ultimate Google Adwords guide
- 12 back-to-school tech essentials to make college easier
- This online Google Cloud bundle will make you a master of machine learning
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.