- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special 7 Months Ago
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
This Google Analytics certification could be your ticket to a higher paycheck
Learn all about Google Analytics!
If you have a pulse in 2018, you know that the biggest thing most companies care about is data, and how to use it to make their businesses run efficiently. That’s why data analysts are so in demand, and why they get paid the big bucks. If you’re interested in becoming one, learning Google Analytics is a great first step to take.
But how do you prove you know as much about data analysis as you say you do? Just get an industry-recognized certification like this one in Google Analytics. The course is taught by a Google Certified Marketer who has helped more than 300,000 students take the certification exam, so he knows what he’s talking about. With the tips and lessons included in this course, you’ll be able to prepare for the exam and even pass the first time, while cutting your study time down in half. It’s the most efficient way to get this kind of certification and get your data analyst career started.
This Google Analytics Certification, which can help you get certified in just two days, normally costs about $200 but Daily Dot readers can get it on sale for just $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get millions of hits on your website with the ultimate Google Adwords guide
- 12 back-to-school tech essentials to make college easier
- This online Google Cloud bundle will make you a master of machine learning
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.