- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it 2 Months Ago
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead 2 Months Ago
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni 2 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Today 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Today 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
Think you know everything about ‘Golden Girls’? This Trivial Pursuit is for you
Best played with pals and confidants.
Yes, you adore the misadventures of those four saucy Florida retirees, but how much do you truly know about them? Test your love with Golden Girls Trivial Pursuit.
This edition combines the classic trivia game with your favorite ‘80s sitcom. Gather some pals and confidants, and see who knows perhaps a little too much about the legendary Golden Girls.
Every bit of minutiae about quick-witted Dorothy Zbornak, ditzy Rose Nylund, charming Blanche Devereaux, and the ancient but wise Sophia Petrillo will come in handy. Don’t go looking for dense questions about geography, arts and literature, or heaven forbid sports. The six categories are dolled up like Blanche on date night just to test hardcore Golden Girls fans. Casual fans, beware.
Locations cover the places the show encompasses, from Florida to Brooklyn. Family Matters covers questions about the girls’ extended families, from precious children to lousy ex-husbands.
Who Said It? recalls some of the show’s most popular quotes. Such as “If this sauce was a person, I’d get naked and make love to it.” Even noobs should know that one.
Men of the Night tests how much you know about the many gentlemen callers (likely a Blanche-heavy category). Words of Wisdom covers the countless lessons learned throughout the show. You’re never too old to learn, after all.
There are 100 questions per category, which totals 600 in all. That’s almost more trivia than any sane fan can handle. The cards are perfectly packaged in a golden case resembling a big slice of cheesecake. Inside your travel-size slice are the ubiquitous multi-colored Trivial Pursuit die, 100 question cards, and a rules card. Play in the comfort of your kitchen table while mom stuffs her purse with sherry, or even on a Caribbean island. Remember that episode?
Each game takes about 15-30 minutes, so you can play countless rounds with fellow fans in a night. Travel down the road and back again and test your knowledge with Golden Girls Trivial Pursuit, available online for just under $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
- This ingredient is the new skincare powerhouse you’ve never heard of
- How much is Hulu? The cost of every plan and add-on explained
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.