- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 2 Years Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 2 Years Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
Put your Freddy Kreuger hands to work with this ‘Golden Girls’ puzzle
This ain’t gonna be no cakewalk!
The older you get, the better you get. Plus, you have more time to do fun things like completing this Golden Girls puzzle.
The 1,000-piece puzzle features your favorite ladies: Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia. The delightful puzzle is the best way to spend a rainy afternoon or simply get your Golden Girls fix. Not to mention, once you’ve completed it you’ll have the perfect portrait of your much-loved television stars. Reviewers claim the finished product is so high quality, it’s hard to believe it’s a puzzle and not a painted canvas.
The Golden Girls puzzle is available through Amazon for just $14.98, while supplies last. So why not take Blanche’s advice and take your pretty self-shopping?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Play ‘Golden Girls’ Clue and fight to the death over cheesecake
- How to do the Korean Beauty 10-step skincare routine
- Think you know everything about ‘Golden Girls’? This Trivial Pursuit is for you
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.