- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
If you aren’t lucky enough to know a Girl Scout when cookie season rolls around, the days of frantically tracking them down are over. Now you can order the cookies online through Amazon.
Choose from Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, and all of your other favorite flavors of the cookies, including the gluten-free options. They’re even eligible for Prime shipping, so if you’re a member you’ll have the boxes in two days. Which is much easier than dealing with the anxiety of who could help you find some on such short notice.
Prices for an individual box start at $4.90, but you also have the option to purchase a case. So if one box of Girl Scout cookies won’t satisfy your sweet tooth, try 12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- 5 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.