- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler 1 Year Ago
- How to stream MLB Network for free 1 Year Ago
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls 1 Year Ago
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now Today 7:00 AM
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
Don’t know a Girl Scout? Not a problem.
If you aren’t lucky enough to know a Girl Scout when cookie season rolls around, the days of frantically tracking them down are over. Now you can order the cookies online through Amazon.
Choose from Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, and all of your other favorite flavors of the cookies, including the gluten-free options. They’re even eligible for Prime shipping, so if you’re a member you’ll have the boxes in two days. Which is much easier than dealing with the anxiety of who could help you find some on such short notice.
Prices for an individual box start at $4.90, but you also have the option to purchase a case. So if one box of Girl Scout cookies won’t satisfy your sweet tooth, try 12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- 5 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.