- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets 2 Years Ago
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu 2 Years Ago
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
If you aren’t lucky enough to know a Girl Scout when cookie season rolls around, the days of frantically tracking them down are over. Now you can order the cookies online through Amazon.
Choose from Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, and all of your other favorite flavors of the cookies, including the gluten-free options. They’re even eligible for Prime shipping, so if you’re a member you’ll have the boxes in two days. Which is much easier than dealing with the anxiety of who could help you find some on such short notice.
Prices for an individual box start at $4.90, but you also have the option to purchase a case. So if one box of Girl Scout cookies won’t satisfy your sweet tooth, try 12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- 5 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.