- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos 1 Year Ago
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Don’t know a Girl Scout? Not a problem.
If you aren’t lucky enough to know a Girl Scout when cookie season rolls around, the days of frantically tracking them down are over. Now you can order the cookies online through Amazon.
Choose from Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, and all of your other favorite flavors of the cookies, including the gluten-free options. They’re even eligible for Prime shipping, so if you’re a member you’ll have the boxes in two days. Which is much easier than dealing with the anxiety of who could help you find some on such short notice.
Prices for an individual box start at $4.90, but you also have the option to purchase a case. So if one box of Girl Scout cookies won’t satisfy your sweet tooth, try 12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- 5 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.