- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote 2 Years Ago
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Today 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
Turn old beer bottles into gift-worthy glassware with the Kinkajou cutter
Easily cut bottles into premium drinkware and candle holders.
Most people would be happy to receive beer on their birthday, but occasionally, you might need to think of something classier.
The beauty of Kinkajou bottle-cutting and candle-making kits? You can easily turn any bottle into a homemade candle or drinkware. The provided equipment makes the process safe and easy, and the resulting glassware looks amazing.
The cutting tool fits over any round bottle between 43mm and 102mm wide. It tightens like a clamp, with the cutting blade hidden away from defenseless fingers. You simply turn the bottle to start cutting, and use the provided separation ties to make the break. The finishing tool and sandpaper help to smooth away any sharp edges.
You can use this glass on your next round, but the kit also comes with one pound of soy wax balls for making candles. You fill each cut bottle with the wax, and insert one of the supplied wood or metal wicks. They look superb with the candlelight flickering through the glass, and you also get the satisfaction of knowing you made the candle yourself.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get 125 percent more battery life with the Maxboost phone case
- The $30 Magellan smartwatch is the most affordable high-tech timepiece
- The Remix Android PC gives you the best of both operating systems
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.