- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
Yes, there are Funko Pop! figures for just about everything. But for Ghost in the Shell fans that have loved the series since the debut of the manga in the ’80s, it feels that much more special to see these beloved characters added to the collection.
The figures include two versions of Major Kusanagi (original outfit and black jacket), Batou, and the Geisha. Weirdly, prices vary: Geisha is $9.99, while Batou and original outfit Major range between $10.78 and $11.07. If you want the Major in her black outfit, you’ll have to pay $24.99 for that one (sorry, don’t shoot the messenger).
Whether you plan to see the live-action film this weekend or are all about boycotting it, these figures are pretty terrific. So add a few to your shelf next to your manga collection and enjoy having the Major staring you down at all times.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.