- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ 4 Weeks Ago
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech 4 Weeks Ago
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
If you’re a DIY fan with a taste for all things retro, you’re probably going to go bug-eyed when you get a look at the Haynes Retro Electronic Games Advent Calendar.
Sure, advent isn’t happening for a few months, but with everyone already lusting over the idea of fall weather and PSLs, there’s no reason not to look forward. This advent calendar is probably the most fun option we’ve ever seen when it comes to counting the days. It allows you to build a total of 24 different games, with the components to do so hidden behind each day of the month. If you like to tinker, this presents a really fun way to do so a little bit every day.
The calendar is available for preorder now and ships in September 2019. And if you want to work your way through it sooner than December, we doubt anyone would judge you for it.
Price on Merchoid: $32.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.