- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Sick of the way Hollywood just recycles the same old titles and ideas? Then you’ll love Get Reelz.
This movie-themed party game is perfect for all the film buffs in your life. Players pick movie cards that they mix and match to produce the most entertaining movie title that fits the demands of the studio. Develop the best pitch, and then vote on the winner! It can be played with a small or large group too, making it the perfect party game.
No Oscar nominations necessary — get Get Reelz for $19.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $24.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 adorable thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.