- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
At-home DNA tests are a serious game changer in modern science. Your past impacts your present and future, so if you could plan for whatever genetic conditions your body had in store for you, why wouldn’t you? Luckily, 23andMe DNA tests are 50% off through Amazon for Prime Day right now.
23andMe DNA tests offer more than just a list of your ancestors’ places of origin. Once you complete the saliva swab test and mail the sample back for results, you’ll receive a report broken down into five categories: ancestry composition, haplogroups, neanderthal ancestry, your DNA family, and DNA relative finder.
Additionally, if you wanted to even more helpful insight, 23andMe offers genetic health tests. This additional round of testing dives deep into your DNA for potential genetic health risks and any carrier traits. You can even initially opt out of the genetic wellness report and choose to add it on later.
You can get the 23andMe package for $99.99 (normally $199).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- Grab the Vitamix 5200 blender for its lowest price ever, today only
- ThinkGeek’s kitchen sale chops prices up to 70% off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.