- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
At-home DNA tests are a serious game changer in modern science. Your past impacts your present and future, so if you could plan for whatever genetic conditions your body had in store for you, why wouldn’t you? Luckily, 23andMe DNA tests are 50% off through Amazon for Prime Day right now.
23andMe DNA tests offer more than just a list of your ancestors’ places of origin. Once you complete the saliva swab test and mail the sample back for results, you’ll receive a report broken down into five categories: ancestry composition, haplogroups, neanderthal ancestry, your DNA family, and DNA relative finder.
Additionally, if you wanted to even more helpful insight, 23andMe offers genetic health tests. This additional round of testing dives deep into your DNA for potential genetic health risks and any carrier traits. You can even initially opt out of the genetic wellness report and choose to add it on later.
You can get the 23andMe package for $99.99 (normally $199).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- Grab the Vitamix 5200 blender for its lowest price ever, today only
- ThinkGeek’s kitchen sale chops prices up to 70% off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.