- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it 12 Months Ago
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules 12 Months Ago
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
- Can ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ recover from its disastrous drama? Today 6:00 AM
- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
Take your best selfies ever thanks to the uber flexible GekkoStick
Selfie sticks are old news.
Ordinary selfie sticks are no match for the GekkoStick. This thing opens up a whole new world of mobile picture-taking possibilities.
Although it looks similar to the original selfie stick, the GekkoStick is in a league of its own. This device can bend and stretch to whatever bizarre position you’d like to take a picture from. Attach it to a bike rack or wrap it around a tree branch. You can even use it as its own mount and grab the Bluetooth remote to snap your shot.
You no longer have to depend on your incompetent human arms to get the job done. The GekkoStick can capture the best, most diverse wide shots of you and your friends in front of the dopest landscapes imaginable. Then, when you’re finished, you can slip it into your pocket with ease.
Consider your Instagram game elevated: grab the GekkoStick for just $16.95 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $19.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.