- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Take your best selfies ever thanks to the uber flexible GekkoStick
Selfie sticks are old news.
Ordinary selfie sticks are no match for the GekkoStick. This thing opens up a whole new world of mobile picture-taking possibilities.
Although it looks similar to the original selfie stick, the GekkoStick is in a league of its own. This device can bend and stretch to whatever bizarre position you’d like to take a picture from. Attach it to a bike rack or wrap it around a tree branch. You can even use it as its own mount and grab the Bluetooth remote to snap your shot.
You no longer have to depend on your incompetent human arms to get the job done. The GekkoStick can capture the best, most diverse wide shots of you and your friends in front of the dopest landscapes imaginable. Then, when you’re finished, you can slip it into your pocket with ease.
Consider your Instagram game elevated: grab the GekkoStick for just $16.95 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $19.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.