- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Take your best selfies ever thanks to the uber flexible GekkoStick
Selfie sticks are old news.
Ordinary selfie sticks are no match for the GekkoStick. This thing opens up a whole new world of mobile picture-taking possibilities.
Although it looks similar to the original selfie stick, the GekkoStick is in a league of its own. This device can bend and stretch to whatever bizarre position you’d like to take a picture from. Attach it to a bike rack or wrap it around a tree branch. You can even use it as its own mount and grab the Bluetooth remote to snap your shot.
You no longer have to depend on your incompetent human arms to get the job done. The GekkoStick can capture the best, most diverse wide shots of you and your friends in front of the dopest landscapes imaginable. Then, when you’re finished, you can slip it into your pocket with ease.
Consider your Instagram game elevated: grab the GekkoStick for just $16.95 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $19.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.