- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
This space station’s abilities go beyond pulverizing planets. The Death Star Grinder efficiently crushes your herbs and spices. Like rosemary, lavender, and you know, those other special plants of choice.
Its body and teeth are made from aluminum, while the interior is made of zinc alloy so it can successfully break up your herbs. While it’s technically designed to be used in the kitchen, we’re sure you’ll find another use for this geeky grinder. Good thing it’s pocket-sized for your convenience! And since you’re probably wondering, yes, it does have a built-in kief (or pollen) catcher. It’s your ultimate weapon for mass grass destruction.
There are also grinders for Pokémon and Dragonball Z fans. You can check the whole collection out here in the Daily Dot Store and save 26 percent off the usual price of $14.99 when you buy for $10.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.