- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
This space station’s abilities go beyond pulverizing planets. The Death Star Grinder efficiently crushes your herbs and spices. Like rosemary, lavender, and you know, those other special plants of choice.
Its body and teeth are made from aluminum, while the interior is made of zinc alloy so it can successfully break up your herbs. While it’s technically designed to be used in the kitchen, we’re sure you’ll find another use for this geeky grinder. Good thing it’s pocket-sized for your convenience! And since you’re probably wondering, yes, it does have a built-in kief (or pollen) catcher. It’s your ultimate weapon for mass grass destruction.
There are also grinders for Pokémon and Dragonball Z fans. You can check the whole collection out here in the Daily Dot Store and save 26 percent off the usual price of $14.99 when you buy for $10.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.