- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari 3 Weeks Ago
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series 3 Weeks Ago
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech 3 Weeks Ago
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
8 of the geekiest onesies for your future gamer
Designed for expansion packs up to two years old.
If you’ve decided to make the switch from two-player to party mode, there’s a lot of things you need to prepare. Diapers, blankets, baby-proofing, and of course, onesies. And although the things you need for baby may seem like a never-ending list, this isn’t exactly grocery shopping. In other words, it should be fun and exciting – just like the pregnancy itself!
We’ll admit that shopping for a stroller or crib isn’t the most exhilarating experience, but clothes shopping for your new addition certainly makes up for it. After all, you’re basically just prepping for years of playing dress-up – so regardless of how you choose to style them, make sure you have enough onesies to make it happen!
Not sure where to begin? Just peep the list below for some inspiration!
Geeky baby onesies you can buy online
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Entertain evil as a Disney villain in this enticing strategy board game
- This bathtub divider makes bathing your baby so much easier
- Record your young padawan’s first year with this ‘Star Wars’ calendar
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.