- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 3 Months Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett 3 Months Ago
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
8 of the geekiest onesies for your future gamer
Designed for expansion packs up to two years old.
If you’ve decided to make the switch from two-player to party mode, there’s a lot of things you need to prepare. Diapers, blankets, baby-proofing, and of course, onesies. And although the things you need for baby may seem like a never-ending list, this isn’t exactly grocery shopping. In other words, it should be fun and exciting – just like the pregnancy itself!
We’ll admit that shopping for a stroller or crib isn’t the most exhilarating experience, but clothes shopping for your new addition certainly makes up for it. After all, you’re basically just prepping for years of playing dress-up – so regardless of how you choose to style them, make sure you have enough onesies to make it happen!
Not sure where to begin? Just peep the list below for some inspiration!
Geeky baby onesies you can buy online
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Entertain evil as a Disney villain in this enticing strategy board game
- This bathtub divider makes bathing your baby so much easier
- Record your young padawan’s first year with this ‘Star Wars’ calendar
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.