- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon 2 Years Ago
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
And there are real dice inside!
Bathing just gets in the way of ample play time, every gamer knows that. But this gaming dice soap set will reward you for taking care of your personal hygiene (as if ridding yourself of your own stank isn’t a big enough reward on its own).
Think about it: in-person gaming is a great way to expose yourself to nasty germs. You share cards, dice, snacks and even end up breathing on each other. After a long night of D&D, a shower should be at the top of your priority list. But if it’s not, this dice soap set will convince you otherwise.
The set of three individually wrapped soaps includes a D20, D10 and a D8 die. The soap isn’t just shaped like the dice either- it actually contains the game pieces too! So not only will you have new gaming dice to play with, but you’ll smell citrus-y fresh and everyone will want to sniff you.
The gaming dice soap set is available exclusively through ThinkGeek. And if you shop soon, you can grab it for over 30 percent off. Usually $29.99, you can grab this adorable gift for just $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.