- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 2 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
Bathing just gets in the way of ample play time, every gamer knows that. But this gaming dice soap set will reward you for taking care of your personal hygiene (as if ridding yourself of your own stank isn’t a big enough reward on its own).
Think about it: in-person gaming is a great way to expose yourself to nasty germs. You share cards, dice, snacks and even end up breathing on each other. After a long night of D&D, a shower should be at the top of your priority list. But if it’s not, this dice soap set will convince you otherwise.
The set of three individually wrapped soaps includes a D20, D10 and a D8 die. The soap isn’t just shaped like the dice either- it actually contains the game pieces too! So not only will you have new gaming dice to play with, but you’ll smell citrus-y fresh and everyone will want to sniff you.
The gaming dice soap set is available exclusively through ThinkGeek. And if you shop soon, you can grab it for over 30 percent off. Usually $29.99, you can grab this adorable gift for just $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.