- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ 1 Year Ago
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash 1 Year Ago
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Today 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Today 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Today 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Today 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Today 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Today 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Today 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Today 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Today 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Today 10:48 AM
- Ajit Pai is refusing to testify about cell phone tracking data Today 10:18 AM
- Murder is back on the menu with Netflix’s Ted Bundy documentary Today 9:53 AM
- Twitch star Alinity Divine accidentally displays d*ck pic on her stream Today 9:18 AM
This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
And there are real dice inside!
Bathing just gets in the way of ample play time, every gamer knows that. But this gaming dice soap set will reward you for taking care of your personal hygiene (as if ridding yourself of your own stank isn’t a big enough reward on its own).
Think about it: in-person gaming is a great way to expose yourself to nasty germs. You share cards, dice, snacks and even end up breathing on each other. After a long night of D&D, a shower should be at the top of your priority list. But if it’s not, this dice soap set will convince you otherwise.
The set of three individually wrapped soaps includes a D20, D10 and a D8 die. The soap isn’t just shaped like the dice either- it actually contains the game pieces too! So not only will you have new gaming dice to play with, but you’ll smell citrus-y fresh and everyone will want to sniff you.
The gaming dice soap set is available exclusively through ThinkGeek. And if you shop soon, you can grab it for over 30 percent off. Usually $29.99, you can grab this adorable gift for just $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.