- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
And there are real dice inside!
Bathing just gets in the way of ample play time, every gamer knows that. But this gaming dice soap set will reward you for taking care of your personal hygiene (as if ridding yourself of your own stank isn’t a big enough reward on its own).
Think about it: in-person gaming is a great way to expose yourself to nasty germs. You share cards, dice, snacks and even end up breathing on each other. After a long night of D&D, a shower should be at the top of your priority list. But if it’s not, this dice soap set will convince you otherwise.
The set of three individually wrapped soaps includes a D20, D10 and a D8 die. The soap isn’t just shaped like the dice either- it actually contains the game pieces too! So not only will you have new gaming dice to play with, but you’ll smell citrus-y fresh and everyone will want to sniff you.
The gaming dice soap set is available exclusively through ThinkGeek. And if you shop soon, you can grab it for over 30 percent off. Usually $29.99, you can grab this adorable gift for just $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.