- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
The thriving fan art community is just one small part of the Overwatch fandom, but it’s so robust that people continue to contribute to it daily.
Now they can do so in a book that’s actually made just for them. This hardcover Overwatch journal is perfect for notes, sketches or a bit of both. We took a peek at the inside too, and we were amazed with the attention to detail.
The Daily Dot
At 5.2 x 8.2 inches, this book is perfect to fit in a large pocket or your backpack. But if you prefer more space for your pencil to flow, the Destiny sketchbook may be even better suited for you at 7 X 10 inches (plus its pages are acid-free).
The Daily Dot
With embossed covers front and back, this sketchbook is a real beauty — and while there’s nothing wrong with a good old Moleskine, why not enjoy the majesty of this one if you’re a fan of the games?
The Overwatch journal is $15.01 and the Destiny sketchbook is $16.83, and both are available through Amazon. Now next time you have the urge to draw in public, you can look extremely cool as you do so.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.