- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
These Destiny and Overwatch journals are perfect for your future fan art
If you’re going to sketch, you may as well do it in style.
The thriving fan art community is just one small part of the Overwatch fandom, but it’s so robust that people continue to contribute to it daily.
Now they can do so in a book that’s actually made just for them. This hardcover Overwatch journal is perfect for notes, sketches or a bit of both. We took a peek at the inside too, and we were amazed with the attention to detail.
The Daily Dot
At 5.2 x 8.2 inches, this book is perfect to fit in a large pocket or your backpack. But if you prefer more space for your pencil to flow, the Destiny sketchbook may be even better suited for you at 7 X 10 inches (plus its pages are acid-free).
The Daily Dot
With embossed covers front and back, this sketchbook is a real beauty — and while there’s nothing wrong with a good old Moleskine, why not enjoy the majesty of this one if you’re a fan of the games?
The Overwatch journal is $15.01 and the Destiny sketchbook is $16.83, and both are available through Amazon. Now next time you have the urge to draw in public, you can look extremely cool as you do so.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.