- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Presented by Isaacs and Isaacs
In the realm of Kentucky, all must bend the knee before the skinflint army of Big Insurance. Everyone except The Hammer, of course.
In a commercial with the production values of a summer blockbuster, the dragon-riding Hammer saves the smallfolk of America from the icy clutches of a cold and ruthless army.
It’s a tale as old as time. After surviving a carriage accident, a damsel cries out for help. Soon after, snow begins to fall, harkening the frozen zombie army of Big Insurance. And while an army of undead is scary, their tiny settlements are far worse. “Small checks” cut far deeper than Valyrian steel ever could.
Not all is lost, though. From the sky rides armor-clad Darryl Isaacs atop a dragon, wielding his eponymous hammer. Before the cold-hearted Big Insurance can drop their pittance on our damsel, Darryl slays the army with cleansing fire, getting the victim the money she deserves.
“Winter is over,” Isaacs proclaims, as is the tyranny of Big Insurance and their measly settlement checks. Watch the action for yourself. It’s only a minute long, is totally hilarious, and, dare I say, more entertaining than the last season of Game of Thrones. Best of all: no incest!
The blockbuster commercial features national truck accident attorney Darryl Isaacs – The Hammer, who practices in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio.
This commercial is a followup to Isaacs and Isaacs’ 2017 Super Bowl commercial, the first time Darryl laid down the law on Big Insurance Zombies. But, as zombies typically do, the dead don’t stay dead for long. Here’s hoping The Hammer will ride his dragon into battle for many Super Bowls to come.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.