- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America 7 Months Ago
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Today 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Today 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Today 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Today 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Today 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Today 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Today 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
Nothing tastes sweeter than revenge–except for maybe a tall ale. King, lord, and smallfolk alike guzzle happily with these Game of Thrones steins.
Each ceramic stein holds 22 oz. and comes with a pewter lid replica of Robert Baratheon’s crown. You know, the King at the start of the series. Or “the usurper.” Depends on which lord you ask.
Even if you’re in exile, it doesn’t mean you can’t toss back a few drinks. In fact, it’s probably more reason to. This Targaryen stein bears the fearsome dragon sigil along house words “Fire and Blood.”
Whether you’re staving off the cold or grieving for fallen allies, this Stark stein has you covered. House Stark’s dire wolf sigil on the front gives way to their words, “Winter is Coming.”
Price: $49.99 (regularly $69.99)
Picking between Cersei and Jaime is hard, so don’t. Raise a glass to all of the Lannisters with this stein. A big bold crown sigil at the center reminds enemies of the power they hold with the house words, “Hear me roar!”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- First conquer these ‘Game of Thrones’ puzzles, then conquer a kingdom
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.