- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 5 Months Ago
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men 5 Months Ago
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all 5 Months Ago
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action 5 Months Ago
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ 5 Months Ago
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries Today 11:26 AM
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control Today 11:18 AM
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why Today 8:36 AM
Nothing tastes sweeter than revenge–except for maybe a tall ale. King, lord, and smallfolk alike guzzle happily with these Game of Thrones steins.
Each ceramic stein holds 22 oz. and comes with a pewter lid replica of Robert Baratheon’s crown. You know, the King at the start of the series. Or “the usurper.” Depends on which lord you ask.
Even if you’re in exile, it doesn’t mean you can’t toss back a few drinks. In fact, it’s probably more reason to. This Targaryen stein bears the fearsome dragon sigil along house words “Fire and Blood.”
Whether you’re staving off the cold or grieving for fallen allies, this Stark stein has you covered. House Stark’s dire wolf sigil on the front gives way to their words, “Winter is Coming.”
Price: $49.99 (regularly $69.99)
Picking between Cersei and Jaime is hard, so don’t. Raise a glass to all of the Lannisters with this stein. A big bold crown sigil at the center reminds enemies of the power they hold with the house words, “Hear me roar!”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- First conquer these ‘Game of Thrones’ puzzles, then conquer a kingdom
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.