- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League 2 Years Ago
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad 2 Years Ago
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film 2 Years Ago
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect 2 Years Ago
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
Not every warrior is good with a sword. For the imps among us sharpening our wits, there’s these Game of Thrones puzzles.
Each of these puzzles contains 1000 pieces, which offers a challenge to even seasoned veterans. For those flying the Lannister banner, there’s the Long May She Reign puzzle, commemorating Cersei’s bloody climb to the top. If like Dany, you’re looking to end the vicious cycle, the Violence is a Disease puzzle is as “Fire and Blood” as it gets. Each puzzle is 19 x 27 inches when finished, so it’s big enough to frame and display.
The Game of Thrones puzzles are available on ThinkGeek for $19.99. They’re perfect to puzzle over as you wait for the series finale.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Perfect your ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 party with these goodies
- Command armies and carry snacks with the Mother of Dragons backpack
- Drink like Tyrion with these ‘Game of Thrones’ ceramic steins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.