- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 2 Years Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
First conquer these ‘Game of Thrones’ puzzles, then conquer a kingdom
A mind needs puzzles as a sword needs a whetstone.
Not every warrior is good with a sword. For the imps among us sharpening our wits, there’s these Game of Thrones puzzles.
Each of these puzzles contains 1000 pieces, which offers a challenge to even seasoned veterans. For those flying the Lannister banner, there’s the Long May She Reign puzzle, commemorating Cersei’s bloody climb to the top. If like Dany, you’re looking to end the vicious cycle, the Violence is a Disease puzzle is as “Fire and Blood” as it gets. Each puzzle is 19 x 27 inches when finished, so it’s big enough to frame and display.
The Game of Thrones puzzles are available on ThinkGeek for $19.99. They’re perfect to puzzle over as you wait for the series finale.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Perfect your ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 party with these goodies
- Command armies and carry snacks with the Mother of Dragons backpack
- Drink like Tyrion with these ‘Game of Thrones’ ceramic steins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.