- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Not every warrior is good with a sword. For the imps among us sharpening our wits, there’s these Game of Thrones puzzles.
Each of these puzzles contains 1000 pieces, which offers a challenge to even seasoned veterans. For those flying the Lannister banner, there’s the Long May She Reign puzzle, commemorating Cersei’s bloody climb to the top. If like Dany, you’re looking to end the vicious cycle, the Violence is a Disease puzzle is as “Fire and Blood” as it gets. Each puzzle is 19 x 27 inches when finished, so it’s big enough to frame and display.
The Game of Thrones puzzles are available on ThinkGeek for $19.99. They’re perfect to puzzle over as you wait for the series finale.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Perfect your ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 party with these goodies
- Command armies and carry snacks with the Mother of Dragons backpack
- Drink like Tyrion with these ‘Game of Thrones’ ceramic steins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.