- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 1 Year Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
Westeros won’t know what hit ’em.
While you’re waiting for the last season of Game of Thrones, you may as well do something productive. Like practicing your blending skills and trying new makeup looks! And what better way to do that than with your very own set of Game of Thrones makeup brushes?
The set includes eight incredibly detailed brushes featuring sigils and house words on their metal handles. This explains why these brushes are much heavier than your average makeup applicator. But that doesn’t mean they’re any harder to use! If anything, the weight from the decorative handle actually makes the application process easier. And no, the brushes don’t leave imprints or stray hairs in my palettes either.
The bristles are super soft and glide across my skin without poking or scratching it, unlike some of the brushes you can buy at the drugstore. Additionally, since the bristles are made from nylon, they’re cruelty-free and vegan! So you won’t have to feel guilty while you get yourself all glammed up.
The Game of Thrones makeup brushes come in three finishes: bronze, rose gold and silver. The set includes a convenient, velvety travel case that’s embroidered with the titular GoT font. So you’ll have a place to store them should you choose not to show them off on your vanity.
The brushes are available through The Apollo Box for just $29.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Clue is a board game full of fun and terrors
- The best menstrual cup for period protection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.