- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Today 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
Westeros won’t know what hit ’em.
While you’re waiting for the last season of Game of Thrones, you may as well do something productive. Like practicing your blending skills and trying new makeup looks! And what better way to do that than with your very own set of Game of Thrones makeup brushes?
The set includes eight incredibly detailed brushes featuring sigils and house words on their metal handles. This explains why these brushes are much heavier than your average makeup applicator. But that doesn’t mean they’re any harder to use! If anything, the weight from the decorative handle actually makes the application process easier. And no, the brushes don’t leave imprints or stray hairs in my palettes either.
The bristles are super soft and glide across my skin without poking or scratching it, unlike some of the brushes you can buy at the drugstore. Additionally, since the bristles are made from nylon, they’re cruelty-free and vegan! So you won’t have to feel guilty while you get yourself all glammed up.
The Game of Thrones makeup brushes come in three finishes: bronze, rose gold and silver. The set includes a convenient, velvety travel case that’s embroidered with the titular GoT font. So you’ll have a place to store them should you choose not to show them off on your vanity.
The brushes are available through The Apollo Box for just $29.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Clue is a board game full of fun and terrors
- The best menstrual cup for period protection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.