- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
While you’re waiting for the last season of Game of Thrones, you may as well do something productive. Like practicing your blending skills and trying new makeup looks! And what better way to do that than with your very own set of Game of Thrones makeup brushes?
The set includes eight incredibly detailed brushes featuring sigils and house words on their metal handles. This explains why these brushes are much heavier than your average makeup applicator. But that doesn’t mean they’re any harder to use! If anything, the weight from the decorative handle actually makes the application process easier. And no, the brushes don’t leave imprints or stray hairs in my palettes either.
The bristles are super soft and glide across my skin without poking or scratching it, unlike some of the brushes you can buy at the drugstore. Additionally, since the bristles are made from nylon, they’re cruelty-free and vegan! So you won’t have to feel guilty while you get yourself all glammed up.
The Game of Thrones makeup brushes come in three finishes: bronze, rose gold and silver. The set includes a convenient, velvety travel case that’s embroidered with the titular GoT font. So you’ll have a place to store them should you choose not to show them off on your vanity.
The brushes are available through The Apollo Box for just $29.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Clue is a board game full of fun and terrors
- The best menstrual cup for period protection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.