- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
Westeros won’t know what hit ’em.
While you’re waiting for the last season of Game of Thrones, you may as well do something productive. Like practicing your blending skills and trying new makeup looks! And what better way to do that than with your very own set of Game of Thrones makeup brushes?
The set includes eight incredibly detailed brushes featuring sigils and house words on their metal handles. This explains why these brushes are much heavier than your average makeup applicator. But that doesn’t mean they’re any harder to use! If anything, the weight from the decorative handle actually makes the application process easier. And no, the brushes don’t leave imprints or stray hairs in my palettes either.
The bristles are super soft and glide across my skin without poking or scratching it, unlike some of the brushes you can buy at the drugstore. Additionally, since the bristles are made from nylon, they’re cruelty-free and vegan! So you won’t have to feel guilty while you get yourself all glammed up.
The Game of Thrones makeup brushes come in three finishes: bronze, rose gold and silver. The set includes a convenient, velvety travel case that’s embroidered with the titular GoT font. So you’ll have a place to store them should you choose not to show them off on your vanity.
The brushes are available through The Apollo Box for just $29.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Clue is a board game full of fun and terrors
- The best menstrual cup for period protection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.