- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 2 Months Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever 2 Months Ago
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
Smear these ‘Game of Thrones’ palettes all over your eyelids ASAP
Hold the door!
Life just got a little more beautiful thanks to Covergirl’s Game of Thrones makeup palettes. Yeah, you read that right–the legendary makeup brand just launched four separate (but equally gorgeous) eyeshadow palettes and you can find them exclusively at Walmart.
This particular collection is branded with GoT-inspired packaging and royal titles like Overthrown, Revolution, Reign, and Ascension. Each Covergirl eyeshadow palette features 12 gorgeous colors (in a mix of both matte and metallic shades) and retails for just under $15, which as far as full palettes go, that’s a pretty dang good bargain! But, wait, it gets better–because unlike some scenes from the series, all the palettes are cruelty-free!
Covergirl’s GoT-themed eyeshadow palettes
Overthrown is Covergirl’s earth-toned eyeshadow palette. It features a dozen shades, 11 of which are shimmery and one a matte peach. It’s perfect for recreating bold looks or just for making sure you look good before attempting to overthrow the government (which we recommend wearing the shades Swiped and Never Again for achieving the latter).
For brighter, warmer, gold-toned looks the Revolution palette should be your go-to. It also features 11 shimmery shades and one matte shadow. Melisandre would approve of this set, greatly–especially the shades named Showdown, Exposed, and Ruthless.
The most diverse palette in the entire Game of Thrones x Covergirl eyeshadow project, the Reign color palette is fit for royalty! Unlike the other options in the collection, this palette is all shimmer–so get ready to glow with colors like Dignified, Crowned, Next-of-Kin, and Money Maker.
Last, but certainly not least, the Ascension palette will help you achieve a cool glow–ya know, for when winter is coming. Featuring 12 shimmery shades like Glass Slipper, Queen to Be, Aura, and Fantasy, this softer palette is perfect for everyday use.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Winter is coming in the ‘Game of Thrones’ porn parody sequel
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.