- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war 4 Months Ago
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues 4 Months Ago
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay 4 Months Ago
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
Life just got a little more beautiful thanks to Covergirl’s Game of Thrones makeup palettes. Yeah, you read that right–the legendary makeup brand just launched four separate (but equally gorgeous) eyeshadow palettes and you can find them exclusively at Walmart.
This particular collection is branded with GoT-inspired packaging and royal titles like Overthrown, Revolution, Reign, and Ascension. Each Covergirl eyeshadow palette features 12 gorgeous colors (in a mix of both matte and metallic shades) and retails for just under $15, which as far as full palettes go, that’s a pretty dang good bargain! But, wait, it gets better–because unlike some scenes from the series, all the palettes are cruelty-free!
Covergirl’s GoT-themed eyeshadow palettes
Overthrown is Covergirl’s earth-toned eyeshadow palette. It features a dozen shades, 11 of which are shimmery and one a matte peach. It’s perfect for recreating bold looks or just for making sure you look good before attempting to overthrow the government (which we recommend wearing the shades Swiped and Never Again for achieving the latter).
For brighter, warmer, gold-toned looks the Revolution palette should be your go-to. It also features 11 shimmery shades and one matte shadow. Melisandre would approve of this set, greatly–especially the shades named Showdown, Exposed, and Ruthless.
The most diverse palette in the entire Game of Thrones x Covergirl eyeshadow project, the Reign color palette is fit for royalty! Unlike the other options in the collection, this palette is all shimmer–so get ready to glow with colors like Dignified, Crowned, Next-of-Kin, and Money Maker.
Last, but certainly not least, the Ascension palette will help you achieve a cool glow–ya know, for when winter is coming. Featuring 12 shimmery shades like Glass Slipper, Queen to Be, Aura, and Fantasy, this softer palette is perfect for everyday use.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Winter is coming in the ‘Game of Thrones’ porn parody sequel
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.