- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Life just got a little more beautiful thanks to Covergirl’s Game of Thrones makeup palettes. Yeah, you read that right–the legendary makeup brand just launched four separate (but equally gorgeous) eyeshadow palettes and you can find them exclusively at Walmart.
This particular collection is branded with GoT-inspired packaging and royal titles like Overthrown, Revolution, Reign, and Ascension. Each Covergirl eyeshadow palette features 12 gorgeous colors (in a mix of both matte and metallic shades) and retails for just under $15, which as far as full palettes go, that’s a pretty dang good bargain! But, wait, it gets better–because unlike some scenes from the series, all the palettes are cruelty-free!
Covergirl’s GoT-themed eyeshadow palettes
Overthrown is Covergirl’s earth-toned eyeshadow palette. It features a dozen shades, 11 of which are shimmery and one a matte peach. It’s perfect for recreating bold looks or just for making sure you look good before attempting to overthrow the government (which we recommend wearing the shades Swiped and Never Again for achieving the latter).
For brighter, warmer, gold-toned looks the Revolution palette should be your go-to. It also features 11 shimmery shades and one matte shadow. Melisandre would approve of this set, greatly–especially the shades named Showdown, Exposed, and Ruthless.
The most diverse palette in the entire Game of Thrones x Covergirl eyeshadow project, the Reign color palette is fit for royalty! Unlike the other options in the collection, this palette is all shimmer–so get ready to glow with colors like Dignified, Crowned, Next-of-Kin, and Money Maker.
Last, but certainly not least, the Ascension palette will help you achieve a cool glow–ya know, for when winter is coming. Featuring 12 shimmery shades like Glass Slipper, Queen to Be, Aura, and Fantasy, this softer palette is perfect for everyday use.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Winter is coming in the ‘Game of Thrones’ porn parody sequel
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.