- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Life just got a little more beautiful thanks to Covergirl’s Game of Thrones makeup palettes. Yeah, you read that right–the legendary makeup brand just launched four separate (but equally gorgeous) eyeshadow palettes and you can find them exclusively at Walmart.
This particular collection is branded with GoT-inspired packaging and royal titles like Overthrown, Revolution, Reign, and Ascension. Each Covergirl eyeshadow palette features 12 gorgeous colors (in a mix of both matte and metallic shades) and retails for just under $15, which as far as full palettes go, that’s a pretty dang good bargain! But, wait, it gets better–because unlike some scenes from the series, all the palettes are cruelty-free!
Covergirl’s GoT-themed eyeshadow palettes
Overthrown is Covergirl’s earth-toned eyeshadow palette. It features a dozen shades, 11 of which are shimmery and one a matte peach. It’s perfect for recreating bold looks or just for making sure you look good before attempting to overthrow the government (which we recommend wearing the shades Swiped and Never Again for achieving the latter).
For brighter, warmer, gold-toned looks the Revolution palette should be your go-to. It also features 11 shimmery shades and one matte shadow. Melisandre would approve of this set, greatly–especially the shades named Showdown, Exposed, and Ruthless.
The most diverse palette in the entire Game of Thrones x Covergirl eyeshadow project, the Reign color palette is fit for royalty! Unlike the other options in the collection, this palette is all shimmer–so get ready to glow with colors like Dignified, Crowned, Next-of-Kin, and Money Maker.
Last, but certainly not least, the Ascension palette will help you achieve a cool glow–ya know, for when winter is coming. Featuring 12 shimmery shades like Glass Slipper, Queen to Be, Aura, and Fantasy, this softer palette is perfect for everyday use.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Winter is coming in the ‘Game of Thrones’ porn parody sequel
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.