- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
9 ‘Game of Thrones’ gifts to bestow upon your favorite Khaleesi
Show the Khaleesi in your life some gratitude.
A mother will do anything for her children, even when they’re fire-breathing, goat-devouring, flying, headstrong monsters.
Show the Khaleesi in your life some gratitude with a gift that screams, “I am the first of her name, the unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, breaker of chains and mother of dragons.”
HBO also has a gift for all Game of Thrones fans. Those who spend $50 or more on Game of Thrones gear in the official store can save 20 percent off their total order. Just use the code “THRONE.”
Daenerys Targaryen has a lot of names to remember. Pour a hot beverage into this mug, and you’ll rise from the ashes (or probably steam) and have a handy list of all your illustrious accomplishments.
On-the-go queens who don’t have a handmaiden to keep them on top of tasks need a good bag to keep their belongings in one place. Plus, you can subtly let others know that you will take what is yours with fire and blood, including the last good avocado at the supermarket.
Keep cookies or precious Khaleesi treasures in this ceramic dragon’s egg container.
It takes a lot of wine to get through parenthood, so imagine how much more it requires when your children can literally breathe fire.
If your plan is to overthrow the monarchy and take over all of Westeros, it’s probably a good idea to know who the people of Westeros are. This playing card deck doubles as a helpful cheat sheet of all the people you need to recruit or destroy.
Drogon and Dany hold a special bond. You can bond papers to your desk with this smaller, resin version of Drogon’s egg.
Khal Drogo is not here to protect you from the ruthless Dothraki tribes, so you better learn their native tongue fast. This audiobook with 120-page book is an extensive guide to the Dothraki language, taught by the person who created it for the series.
There’s no harm in practicing different ways to break the wheel. This special edition of the classic strategy board game will sharpen any Khaleesi’s mind when it comes to battling for the real Iron Throne.
If work is your baby, this small, metal dragon egg will keep 16GB worth of secrets safe from potential warlocks.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.