- Trump unveils ‘workshopped’ nickname for Bernie Sanders 3 Years Ago
- This Kickstarter needs $4,000 to digitally erase the rat from ‘The Departed’ 3 Years Ago
- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter Today 7:39 AM
- Bernie Sanders memes resurface after 2020 bid announcement Today 6:27 AM
- How to survive and thrive in Metro Exodus Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Survivor’ for free Today 5:30 AM
- The simple way to connect Apple TV and HomePod Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid online for free Today 5:00 AM
- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
11 accessories to prepare your home for ‘Game of Thrones’
Your house might not be fit for the one true king, but you can at least do a little decorating to spruce up the place.
Winter is coming, and there go your Sunday night plans for the next few months. Game of Thrones returns April 24, and you’ll be spending a lot more time at home.
Your house might not be fit for the one true king, but you can at least do a little decorating to spruce up the place. These accessories will prepare you for the upcoming adventures.
You’ll need sustenance to stand a fighting chance against white walkers. This wooden, engraved cutting board will help you remember, just like the north.
Price on Etsy: $24+
Put a little seasoning on the horse heart before you devour it in front of your lover. The salt and pepper shakers feature map markers for the Starks and Lannisters.
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Make sure guests can hear you roar with this stitched fabric banner. It features the sigil and colors of the Lannisters, but you can choose your preferred house.
Price on Etsy: $64
Keep track of how long it’s been since Jon Snow was stabbed, and metaphorically, so were you, with this custom birch plywood clock. It looks great on any wall, even 700-foot ones.
Price on Etsy: $29.18
Pick your poison in beverage choice, then again in house, with these coasters, which feature six of the houses.
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Instead of screaming, “WHERE ARE MY SNACKS?!” keep them safe inside this ceramic dragon’s egg. Unless you’re in Qarth, then you might want to consider a vault.
Price on ThinkGeek: $29.99
Keep tabs on where the characters are with this handy map, which will hang nicely in your throne room. (The one with the couch, not the toilet.)
Price on ThinkGeek: $49.99
You’re going to need a stiff drink, if past seasons are any indication of the heartbreak we’re about to have back in our lives.
Price on Etsy: $59.95
You’ll also need a strong cup of coffee to keep you awake at work Monday morning, because there’s a good chance you’ll be too busy sobbing or filled with rage to fall asleep after each episode.
Price on Etsy: $11.99
10) Baratheon lamp
Call upon the lord of light with this linocut lamp, featuring the Baratheon stag.
Price on Etsy: $58.01
11) Vigil candles
Honor the fallen with a candlelit vigil
Price on Etsy: $13
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.