- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet 2 Months Ago
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking 2 Months Ago
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
Your house might not be fit for the one true king, but you can at least do a little decorating to spruce up the place.
Winter is coming, and there go your Sunday night plans for the next few months. Game of Thrones returns April 14, and you’ll be spending a lot more time at home.
Your house might not be fit for the one true king, but you can at least do a little decorating to spruce up the place. These accessories will prepare you for upcoming adventures.
Royal-approved Game of Thrones merch
You’ll need sustenance to stand a fighting chance against white walkers. This wooden, engraved cutting board will help you remember, just like the north.
You’ll never forget where you are with this indoor/outdoor welcome mat.
Price: $21.49 (regularly $29.95)
Put a little seasoning on the horse heart before you devour it in front of your lover. The salt and pepper shakers feature a Direwolf for Stark fans and are available in rose gold or marble black.
Price: $19.99+ (regularly $53)
Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
Make sure guests can hear you roar with this stitched fabric banner. It features the sigil and colors of the Lannisters, but you can choose your preferred house.
A goblet fit for a king.
Price: $23.82 (regularly $34.99)
Keep track of how long it’s been since Jon Snow was stabbed, and metaphorically, so were you, with this custom birch plywood clock. It looks great on any wall, even 700-foot ones.
Pick your poison in beverage choice, then again in house, with these coasters, which feature six of the houses.
Now you can play the theme song over and over and over and over and over again–such a sweet melody!
Instead of screaming, “WHERE ARE MY SNACKS?!” keep them safe inside this ceramic dragon’s egg. Unless you’re in Qarth, then you might want to consider a vault.
You may not have an iron throne, but we all have a porcelain one.
Keep tabs on where the characters are with this handy map, which will hang nicely in your throne room. (The one with the couch, not the toilet.)
You’re going to need a stiff drink if past seasons are any indication of the heartbreak we’re about to have back in our lives.
You’ll also need a strong cup of coffee to keep you awake at work Monday morning, because there’s a good chance you’ll be too busy sobbing or filled with rage to fall asleep after each episode.
Price: $10.79 (regularly $11.99)
Ready to frame, this set of 3-handmade prints will remind you to be fierce, no matter what battles may lie ahead.
Honor the fallen with a candlelit vigil
A mind needs books to stay sharp!
A normal person can’t just turn off love!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drink like Tyrion with these ‘Game of Thrones’ ceramic steins
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.