- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
Winter is coming, and although Game of Thrones is not with us this season, you can still keep the mother of dragons in your thoughts by baking what may be the coolest cake form you can buy for $15.99.
The Dragon Cake Pan is a ThinkGeek exclusive that lets you turn your preferred cake mix into a dragon carefully curled around its eggs.
Dishwasher and oven safe, this pan will yield a 10.5-inch cake of your choosing that is pretty impressive-looking. If you’re handy with decor, you could go crazy and decorate it to the nines. When you have your summer GoT party, people will be so busy staring at your cake that they’ll miss Daenerys’ return to Westeros. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Turn your grill into a pizza oven with this ingenious box
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- This ‘Star Wars’ Bantha costume is your pet’s destiny
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.