- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
If George R.R. Martin hasn’t packed enough death into your life, Clue and HBO just released an official Game of Thrones version of the classic board game.
Game of Thrones Clue pairs the murder mystery game with the most murder-y series on television for a gloriously geeky round of whodunit.
The game features double-sided board set in Mereen and the Red Keep, each with their own mystery to solve. It’s like getting two games for the price of one.
Iconic suspects like Colonel Mustard and Mrs. Peacock are replaced with some of the show’s characters, including Littlefinger, Cersei Lannister, and Missandei. Because if Game of Thrones has taught us anything, it’s to watch out for the unassuming characters.
Weapons include a poison vial, battle axe, crossbow, Catspaw assassin dagger, a Dothrakian arakh, and our personal favorite, the Faceless Man.
You can buy Clue: Game of Thrones from the HBO store for $49.95.
If two murder mysteries for the price of one isn’t enough to keep your family intrigued, there’s also Game of Thrones Risk and Game of Thrones Monopoly. There’s also a King’s Landing puzzle if you’re concerned about the sake of your relationships.
MORE GAME OF THRONES:
- 9 ‘Game of Thrones’ gifts to bestow upon your favorite Khaleesi
- 8 Hodor accessories to celebrate a return to normalcy on ‘Game of Thrones’
- 11 accessories to prepare your home for ‘Game of Thrones’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.