- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed 1 Year Ago
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera 1 Year Ago
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall 1 Year Ago
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Today 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Today 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Today 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Today 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Today 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Today 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Today 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Today 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture Today 10:49 AM
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
- Resident Evil 2 brings old-school zombie horror back to life Today 10:00 AM
Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games
Game night is coming.
Waiting for new episodes of the HBO fantasy classic is torture. Help withstand the pain by duking it out with friends and family in these Game of Thrones board games.
Navigating palace intrigue can be murder, sometimes literally. Clue: Game of Thrones edition sets the classic mystery game in the Red Keep or on the streets of Meereen. Treacherous weapons include daggers, crossbows, and poison, wielded by Kingslayers and smallfolk alike.
Price on: $34.49 (regularly $49.99)
It is said that the true power in Westeros lies with those who have the biggest purses. Become as rich and powerful as a Lannister by acquiring the lands of Westeros not through battle, but through shady real-estate deals. Play as iconic Game of Thrones items like direwolves, dragon eggs or even the Iron Throne itself.
Price on Amazon: $47.33 (regularly $59.99)
If you’re far more Tyrion than Jaime Lannister, lay down your sword and face your foes with a battle of wits. Game of Thrones: The Trivia Game spans the first four seasons of the HBO series, quizzing you on all the deep cuts. The game comes with adjustable difficulty settings and is divided into seasons for those deathly afraid of spoilers.
Price on Amazon: $28.30 (regularly $39.95)
There is perhaps no board game more fit for a Game of Thrones makeover more than Risk. This game of Risk offers two different battlefields. Become a commander in the 3-5 player version War of Five Kings, and try your hand at conquering Westeros. Or, if you’d prefer to be a breaker of chains, there’s the two-player battle between Khaleesi and the Ghiscari over the realm of Essos.
Price on Amazon: $52.20 (regularly $74.99)
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- HBO free trial: How to gain instant access without cable
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Scream your heart out with Trivial Pursuit: Horror Movie edition
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.