- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games
Game night is coming.
Waiting for new episodes of the HBO fantasy classic is torture. Help withstand the pain by duking it out with friends and family in these Game of Thrones board games.
Navigating palace intrigue can be murder, sometimes literally. Clue: Game of Thrones edition sets the classic mystery game in the Red Keep or on the streets of Meereen. Treacherous weapons include daggers, crossbows, and poison, wielded by Kingslayers and smallfolk alike.
Price: $39.99 (regularly $49.99)
It is said that the true power in Westeros lies with those who have the biggest purses. Become as rich and powerful as a Lannister by acquiring the lands of Westeros not through battle, but through shady real-estate deals. Play as iconic Game of Thrones items like direwolves, dragon eggs or even the Iron Throne itself.
Price: $43.98 (regularly $59.99)
If you’re far more Tyrion than Jaime Lannister, lay down your sword and face your foes with a battle of wits. Game of Thrones: The Trivia Game spans the first four seasons of the HBO series, quizzing you on all the deep cuts. The game comes with adjustable difficulty settings and is divided into seasons for those deathly afraid of spoilers.
Price: $28.89 (regularly $39.95)
There is perhaps no board game more fit for a Game of Thrones makeover more than Risk. This game of Risk offers two different battlefields. Become a commander in the 3-5 player version War of Five Kings, and try your hand at conquering Westeros. Or, if you’d prefer to be a breaker of chains, there’s the two-player battle between Khaleesi and the Ghiscari over the realm of Essos.
Price: $68.83 (regularly $74.99)
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- HBO free trial: How to gain instant access without cable
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- First conquer these ‘Game of Thrones’ puzzles, then conquer a kingdom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.