- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
To win Game of Phones, you’ll need the help of your camera roll
Make a game of what’s already in your phone.
If you’ve worn your copy of Cards Against Humanity out, you might be interested in knowing that there are dozens of excellent card games out there that follow in its footsteps. Game of Phones is one of them.
Originally funded on Kickstarter, Game of Phones challenges players to use cards along with their phones to win the game. Cards will challenge you to find the best or weirdest selfies, food pics, and more. You’ll also be challenged to take pics of your fellow players. Best of all, you won’t even have to put your phone down to play the game!
Game of Phones costs $20 and comes ready to play out of the box. Try it out at your next party (and you’ll have an excuse to spy on what’s in your friends’ phones!).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.