- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Bring your game development dreams to life with the Unity Bootcamp
It’s your turn to be the boss.
Consider the Unity Bootcamp your crash course in game development. The bundle includes five 30-minutes courses that are all taught by industry professionals. This way you’ll be learning from folks who not only know what they’re talking about but can explain it in a way that’ll let you understand it, too.
Interested? Read on for a complete course breakdown and what you can expect to learn.
In this project-based course, you’ll learn practical, employable Unity skills immediately. This introduction will get you caught up with coding in C# and quaternions and math in Unity3D.
In this quick, project-based course, you’ll learn how to use co-ordinates and Vector 2s in Unity3D. Before you know it, you’ll have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of working with positioning, perspective, and color in games.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Unity from scratch to set up a simple first-person player. In just 30 minutes, you’ll be able to get the player to shoot bullets in a game scene. Pretty cool, right? This is one of the most valuable topics to learn in game development.
In this course, you’ll learn how to set up a core concept of game development: controls. Pretty important. These controls will enable you to handle user input and make your game interactive. By course’s end, you’ll be able to handle key presses from players so they can enjoy your games to their full potential.
In this course, you’ll set up a cube to launch at a wall and bounce off it and discover how to set up real-life simulation physics in a game. Through hands-on, project-based learning, you’ll get a practical understanding of the physics of game development.
Additionally, the bundle is on sale for 95% off through the Daily Dot Store. Usually $495, our readers can get it for just $19.99 – no codes, keys or cheats required!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t sleep on these Nintendo Switch games coming in August
- Launch a lucrative new career with this web development bundle
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.