- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor 8 Months Ago
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it 8 Months Ago
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike 8 Months Ago
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
Bring your game development dreams to life with the Unity Bootcamp
It’s your turn to be the boss.
Consider the Unity Bootcamp your crash course in game development. The bundle includes five 30-minutes courses that are all taught by industry professionals. This way you’ll be learning from folks who not only know what they’re talking about but can explain it in a way that’ll let you understand it, too.
Interested? Read on for a complete course breakdown and what you can expect to learn.
In this project-based course, you’ll learn practical, employable Unity skills immediately. This introduction will get you caught up with coding in C# and quaternions and math in Unity3D.
In this quick, project-based course, you’ll learn how to use co-ordinates and Vector 2s in Unity3D. Before you know it, you’ll have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of working with positioning, perspective, and color in games.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Unity from scratch to set up a simple first-person player. In just 30 minutes, you’ll be able to get the player to shoot bullets in a game scene. Pretty cool, right? This is one of the most valuable topics to learn in game development.
In this course, you’ll learn how to set up a core concept of game development: controls. Pretty important. These controls will enable you to handle user input and make your game interactive. By course’s end, you’ll be able to handle key presses from players so they can enjoy your games to their full potential.
In this course, you’ll set up a cube to launch at a wall and bounce off it and discover how to set up real-life simulation physics in a game. Through hands-on, project-based learning, you’ll get a practical understanding of the physics of game development.
Additionally, the bundle is on sale for 95% off through the Daily Dot Store. Usually $495, our readers can get it for just $19.99 – no codes, keys or cheats required!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t sleep on these Nintendo Switch games coming in August
- Launch a lucrative new career with this web development bundle
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.