- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Pulling this Game Boy notebook out of your bag or purse pretty much doubles as a neon sign above your head that tells the world you’re cool (not to mention an old school gamer).
Officially licensed by Nintendo, this little jotter is perfect if you like Moleskine notebooks but want something with a bit more style (read: nerdiness). The “screen” is actually a holographic scene from Super Mario Land, and if you turn the notebook you’ll see it move. Brings back memories of those days before consoles were backlit and we sat under the brightest lights in our houses to play.
College-ruled and 100 pages, this is great for everything from notes to recipes to lists of games in your backlog you need to finish. Who are we kidding – you need a bigger notebook.
Grab it from ThinkGeek for $7.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.