- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Keep your ideas close with this adorable Game Boy notebook
It’ll make you miss the clunky handheld.
Pulling this Game Boy notebook out of your bag or purse pretty much doubles as a neon sign above your head that tells the world you’re cool (not to mention an old school gamer).
Officially licensed by Nintendo, this little jotter is perfect if you like Moleskine notebooks but want something with a bit more style (read: nerdiness). The “screen” is actually a holographic scene from Super Mario Land, and if you turn the notebook you’ll see it move. Brings back memories of those days before consoles were backlit and we sat under the brightest lights in our houses to play.
College-ruled and 100 pages, this is great for everything from notes to recipes to lists of games in your backlog you need to finish. Who are we kidding – you need a bigger notebook.
Grab it from ThinkGeek for $7.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.