- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb 2 Years Ago
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Today 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Today 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Today 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Today 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Today 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Today 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
Show off your love of retro gaming every time you reach for the milk with these Game Boy fridge magnets.
Directional pad, red buttons, and the iconic green screen are all in tow. All magnets included slap on in seconds, and are easily removable. Best of all, the game screen is a dry erase board. Draw classic scenes from Super Mario Land 2 or simply write up a grocery list.
FreezerBoy fridge magnets are on sale through Amazon for $22.99 (regularly $29.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch
- Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
- Finally, you can keep The Last Unicorn safe on your bookshelf
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.