- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 2 Years Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 2 Years Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 2 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 2 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Morph your fridge into a massive Game Boy with these awesome magnets
Play pretend games of Tetris when nobody’s looking.
Show off your love of retro gaming every time you reach for the milk with these Game Boy fridge magnets.
Directional pad, red buttons, and the iconic green screen are all in tow. All magnets included slap on in seconds, and are easily removable. Best of all, the game screen is a dry erase board. Draw classic scenes from Super Mario Land 2 or simply write up a grocery list.
FreezerBoy fridge magnets are available on Amazon for $27.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch
- Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
- Finally, you can keep The Last Unicorn safe on your bookshelf
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.