- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever 2 Years Ago
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu 2 Years Ago
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
Morph your fridge into a massive Game Boy with these awesome magnets
Play pretend games of Tetris when nobody’s looking.
Show off your love of retro gaming every time you reach for the milk with these Game Boy fridge magnets.
Directional pad, red buttons, and the iconic green screen are all in tow. All magnets included slap on in seconds, and are easily removable. Best of all, the game screen is a dry erase board. Draw classic scenes from Super Mario Land 2 or simply write up a grocery list.
FreezerBoy fridge magnets are available on Amazon for $27.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch
- Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
- Finally, you can keep The Last Unicorn safe on your bookshelf
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.