- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers 2 Years Ago
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement 2 Years Ago
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel 2 Years Ago
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives 2 Years Ago
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by Today 8:45 AM
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
This Game Boy Color backpack is pretty much the best thing ever
Nostalgia on the go.
Want to show all these kids with their Nintendo Switch systems just how long you’ve been in the game? This Game Boy Color backpack is what’s up.
Made of sturdy canvas, this backpack has a front zip pocket, an interior tech sleeve, and a zipper side pocket. The straps are padded for comfort too. But let’s be real, we aren’t really here for features (although they are nice). It looks like a Game Boy Color, and if you owned one you’re already losing your shit over this.
Hot Topic normally sells the Game Boy Color backpack for $44.90, but it’s on sale for $23.99 right now. Tuck your 3DS in the front pocket, your charger in the side, and store your laptop in the sleeve and you’re ready to go. Pro tip: expect to get pointed at in the street from now on by people who are awed by your gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Pikachu plush is the cuddle buddy we all need
- This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.