- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
This Game Boy Color backpack is pretty much the best thing ever
Nostalgia on the go.
Want to show all these kids with their Nintendo Switch systems just how long you’ve been in the game? This Game Boy Color backpack is what’s up.
Made of sturdy canvas, this backpack has a front zip pocket, an interior tech sleeve, and a zipper side pocket. The straps are padded for comfort too. But let’s be real, we aren’t really here for features (although they are nice). It looks like a Game Boy Color, and if you owned one you’re already losing your shit over this.
Hot Topic normally sells the Game Boy Color backpack for $44.90, but it’s on sale for $23.99 right now. Tuck your 3DS in the front pocket, your charger in the side, and store your laptop in the sleeve and you’re ready to go. Pro tip: expect to get pointed at in the street from now on by people who are awed by your gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Pikachu plush is the cuddle buddy we all need
- This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.