- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism 2 Years Ago
- A bunch of popular YouTube channels were the victims of a nasty hack Today 10:10 AM
- Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, other festivals pledge to not use facial recognition Today 9:47 AM
- How to watch ‘The Voice’ season 17 Today 9:44 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ties its own Emmys record for a single season Today 8:57 AM
- Michelle Williams used her Emmy speech to call out pay disparities in Hollywood Today 8:39 AM
- Outraged vapers could sink Trump in 2020 Today 8:31 AM
- Did Amazon give ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ an unfair Emmy advantage? Today 7:57 AM
- ‘The Politician’ is a dark and cynical answer to ‘Glee’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ beat ‘Game of Thrones’ in 2 major Emmy categories Today 6:37 AM
- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
Want to show all these kids with their Nintendo Switch systems just how long you’ve been in the game? This Game Boy Color backpack is what’s up.
Made of sturdy canvas, this backpack has a front zip pocket, an interior tech sleeve, and a zipper side pocket. The straps are padded for comfort too. But let’s be real, we aren’t really here for features (although they are nice). It looks like a Game Boy Color, and if you owned one you’re already losing your shit over this.
Hot Topic normally sells the Game Boy Color backpack for $44.90, but it’s on sale for $23.99 right now. Tuck your 3DS in the front pocket, your charger in the side, and store your laptop in the sleeve and you’re ready to go. Pro tip: expect to get pointed at in the street from now on by people who are awed by your gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Pikachu plush is the cuddle buddy we all need
- This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.