- Trump responds with a ‘Game of Thrones’ meme to the Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- A new tool lets you track candidate spending on Facebook—and Trump is crushing Democrats 2 Years Ago
- George Lucas helped direct ‘Game of Thrones’—and he’s not a Jon Snow fan Today 8:05 AM
- Conspiracy theorists got me suspended from Twitter—and now I understand them better Today 7:29 AM
- What is the Golden Company, Cersei’s new mercenary army? Today 7:00 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for sports fans Today 6:53 AM
- ‘Little Teeth’ is a tribute to 20-something queer growing pains Today 6:30 AM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 Today 5:30 AM
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
This half-gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
Large enough to hold two liters of whatever you want.
Camping with friends and family is always a blast: that is until you run out of booze. So if you don’t want to hang out on a dry campus, grab a half-gallon flask and two liters of your choice liquor and consider the problem solved.
The cowboy-style half-gallon flask includes a faux leather sheath for you to stow and carry it in. The backpack is spot clean only, but feel free to throw the stainless steel flask in the dishwasher with all your other pots and pans.
The half-gallon flask is on sale through Amazon for just over $13. So if a personal flask just isn’t enough for you and your party-animal friends, this 64-ounce flask will do the trick. Just don’t forget the water!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.