- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Monday 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Monday 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Monday 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Monday 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Monday 1:24 PM
This half-gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
Large enough to hold two liters of whatever you want.
Camping with friends and family is always a blast: that is until you run out of booze. So if you don’t want to hang out on a dry campus, grab a half-gallon flask and two liters of your choice liquor and consider the problem solved.
The cowboy-style half-gallon flask includes a faux leather sheath for you to stow and carry it in. The backpack is spot clean only, but feel free to throw the stainless steel flask in the dishwasher with all your other pots and pans.
The half-gallon flask is on sale through Amazon for just over $13. So if a personal flask just isn’t enough for you and your party-animal friends, this 64-ounce flask will do the trick. Just don’t forget the water!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.