- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe 2 Years Ago
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction 2 Years Ago
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group Today 6:54 AM
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating Today 6:30 AM
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
This half-gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
Large enough to hold two liters of whatever you want.
Camping with friends and family is always a blast: that is until you run out of booze. So if you don’t want to hang out on a dry campus, grab a half-gallon flask and two liters of your choice liquor and consider the problem solved.
The cowboy-style half-gallon flask includes a faux leather sheath for you to stow and carry it in. The backpack is spot clean only, but feel free to throw the stainless steel flask in the dishwasher with all your other pots and pans.
The half-gallon flask is on sale through Amazon for just over $13. So if a personal flask just isn’t enough for you and your party-animal friends, this 64-ounce flask will do the trick. Just don’t forget the water!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.