- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream 2 Years Ago
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Today 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Today 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Today 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws Today 10:45 AM
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault Today 9:58 AM
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
This half-gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
Large enough to hold two liters of whatever you want.
Camping with friends and family is always a blast: that is until you run out of booze. So if you don’t want to hang out on a dry campus, grab a half-gallon flask and two liters of your choice liquor and consider the problem solved.
The cowboy-style half-gallon flask includes a faux leather sheath for you to stow and carry it in. The backpack is spot clean only, but feel free to throw the stainless steel flask in the dishwasher with all your other pots and pans.
The half-gallon flask is on sale through Amazon for just over $13. So if a personal flask just isn’t enough for you and your party-animal friends, this 64-ounce flask will do the trick. Just don’t forget the water!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.