- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 4 Months Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 4 Months Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
17 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
♡ GIRL GANG IS FOREVER ♡
Valentine’s Day, schmalentine’s day, the only date you should care about in February is Galentine’s Day. The unofficial holiday is celebrated amongst femmes on February 13. Meaning if you’re looking to take part in the festivities, you have about a week to get your gifts together.
But if deadlines stress you out, take a deep breath and relax. We’ve got you covered! Listed below are some superb gifts for your well-deserving gal pal.
The best Galentine’s Day gifts you can find online
Price: $9.39 (regularly $10.59)
Price: $23.99 to $29.99
Price: $7.64 (regularly $9.95)
Price: $15.44 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $13.49 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $31.99 to $40
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day…for your wine bottle
- Cute Fruit Undies are sustainable panties that encourage self-love (even when you’re bleeding)
- 7 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.