- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Thursday 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Thursday 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Thursday 11:04 AM
17 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
♡ GIRL GANG IS FOREVER ♡
Valentine’s Day, schmalentine’s day, the only date you should care about in February is Galentine’s Day. The unofficial holiday is celebrated amongst femmes on February 13. Meaning if you’re looking to take part in the festivities, you have about a week to get your gifts together.
But if deadlines stress you out, take a deep breath and relax. We’ve got you covered! Listed below are some superb gifts for your well-deserving gal pal.
The best Galentine’s Day gifts you can find online
Price: $9.39 (regularly $10.59)
Price: $23.99 to $29.99
Price: $7.64 (regularly $9.95)
Price: $15.44 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $13.49 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $31.99 to $40
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day…for your wine bottle
- Cute Fruit Undies are sustainable panties that encourage self-love (even when you’re bleeding)
- 7 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.