- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI 1 Week Ago
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse 1 Week Ago
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts 1 Week Ago
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Today 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard (updated) Today 9:25 AM
17 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
♡ GIRL GANG IS FOREVER ♡
Valentine’s Day, schmalentine’s day, the only date you should care about in February is Galentine’s Day. The unofficial holiday is celebrated amongst femmes on February 13. Meaning if you’re looking to take part in the festivities, you have about a week to get your gifts together.
But if deadlines stress you out, take a deep breath and relax. We’ve got you covered! Listed below are some superb gifts for your well-deserving gal pal.
The best Galentine’s Day gifts you can find online
Price: $9.39 (regularly $10.59)
Price: $23.99 to $29.99
Price: $7.64 (regularly $9.95)
Price: $15.44 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $13.49 (regularly $19.95)
Price: $31.99 to $40
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day…for your wine bottle
- Cute Fruit Undies are sustainable panties that encourage self-love (even when you’re bleeding)
- 7 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.