- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
It’s not as elusive as you think.
You may or may not have heard that the G-spot orgasm is a myth. So for the majority of you that haven’t achieved the so-called mind-blowing, full body G-spot orgasms from vaginal penetration alone, apparently you’re not missing out on anything. But does that make every vagina owner who’s claimed to have one of these gushing orgasms a liar? Science says nope!
Although researchers haven’t been able to definitively conclude why some women claim to have G-spot orgasms and others don’t, I like to think it all comes down to the old saying: different strokes for different folks. Who cares what science says, anyway. If it feels good, it feels good!
What is the G-spot?
The easiest explanation is that it is sort of like an extension of the clitoris. Yes, there’s more to the bean than what just meets the eye!
This bundle of nerve endings is much more than just a pleasure playground. It’s actually a “multiplanar structure with a broad attachment to the pubic arch and via extensive supporting tissue to the mons pubis and labia.” Simply put, you can think of the G-spot as the “root” of the clitoris.
Where is the G-spot?
Located on the top wall of the vagina, the G-spot isn’t the easiest target to reach. Which is why many sex toy companies have designed dildos, vibrators, and other flirty accessories specifically for G-spot stimulation. They’re usually curved and most resemble the eggplant emoji.
However, there really is no one size fits all approach. Meaning what works for you, may not be a good fit for your bestie.
So how do you find the right device? Well, it’s a bit of trial and error, and a whole lot of research. You’ll also need to be fairly well acquainted with your body. So if you haven’t done so already, take the time to figure out what you like and what you REALLY like before you venture on this journey. Maybe G-spot orgasms aren’t your thing, and if so, that’s totally OK!
Ready to get started? Use the list below as a handy reference guide on what tools to use to achieve the G-spot orgasm you’ve always dreamed of.
6 G-spot vibrators for the best G-spot orgasms
Amazon rating: 5 stars
Designed with FDA-approved silicone, this vibrator is completely waterproof, body safe and super easy to clean. It also features not one, but two super quiet motors that stimulate both the tip and the head of the toy across 10 different vibration patterns for up to 2.5 hours–use the motors simultaneously or solo, the choice is yours! And if anything ever happens that causes your toy to stop working, there’s no need to stress because Sweet Vibrations offers an incredible lifetime warranty on all their toys–yay!
Amazon rating: 3 stars
Regardless of your intensity preferences, this flexible vibrator will please you in ways you didn’t even know were possible. With 20 patterns and speeds to choose from and the ability to bend without breaking, this vibe provides all the variety you could ever want.
Reviewers’ rating: 5 stars
Loved by millions, it’s no wonder the Gigi 2 is a LELO bestseller. Its broad, flattened tip is designed to target your G-spot when inserted, and by tilting the handle you can apply direct pressure or thrust. Additionally, the Gigi 2 is 100% waterproof and features eight pleasure settings.
Amazon rating: 4 stars
This multi-speed vibrator is designed to hit those hard to reach places, which is a crucial tool for G-spot orgasms. Plus, it’s completely waterproof so you can take it (and its seven speeds) in the bath or shower with you.
Amazon rating: 4 stars
If you’re a little more adventurous, this wearable toy just be your new vibe! Reviewers claim it’s extremely comfortable to wear both in and out of underwear, and it makes the more adventurous moments (whether solo or shared with a partner) even more satisfying. And before you ask, yes–it is completely waterproof.
Reviewers’ rating: 4.5 stars
This is the ideal vibe for first-timers looking to experience a G-spot orgasm, but its sleek and sexy curves can be enjoyed by anyone. It features a dozen powerful vibration settings, a super quiet motor, and it’s 100% waterproof. This makes it the perfect (discreet) partner for any occasion and setting.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best personal massagers you can buy from bed
- The bondage gear that will turn your boring bedroom into a proper sex den
- This is how you should be cleaning your sex toys
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.