- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Get your nerd on with ThinkGeek’s Funko Pop B2G1 sale
Feed your fandom for cheap!
Your favorite pop culture fan deserves nothing but the best and ThinkGeek is here to ensure that with its latest deal: Buy two Funko Pop! figures, get a third free.
The deal applies to select Funko figures, and there are enough to satisfy all geeky obsessions. At this point, there’s hardly a fandom that doesn’t have at least a couple Pops to its name.
ThinkGeek has figures from blockbusters like Ready Player One and Star Wars available as low as $5.97. Funko doesn’t just adapt big names into figures, mind you. Even deep nostalgia cuts like Darkwing Duck and Nickelodeon characters like Chuckie Finster are available.
And whether you’re buying Chell from Portal or Rick Sanchez, every time you buy two figures, you’ll get one totally gratis. You can stock up on universally loved figures for friends, and maybe even hoard every third one for yourself. No judgments.
This Funko Pop! B2G1 sale is valid for a limited time only, and all you have to do to reap those sweet rewards is remember to enter the code OVERPOPULATED at checkout.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Magic: The Gathering: A definitive guide to MtG for beginners
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.