- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice 6 Days Ago
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
First we were told today that we could order a Baby Yoda (it’s “The Child,” yes, we know) plush, which was a daymaker all on its own. But now we are being told that not one, but two Baby Yoda Funkos are also for preorder on the same day? Is this the best day on planet Earth?
Yes. Yes, it is. Because not only is there gonna be a regular sized Funko, but there’s going to be a LIFE-SIZED ONE. The same size as The Child itself (well, 10 inches, so our best guess). The normal Funko will be $12.99 while the Super Sized Pop! version will be $29.99. The only sad news is that the fine print tells us this won’t ship into June 2020. That’s so long to wait to have a Baby Yoda on my desk watching my every move!
Disney also advises that both itself and LEGO have more products in the works, so we’re guessing we’ll be in a Baby Yoda deluge come 2020. In the meantime, sip some tea and wait for this beautiful flood to wash over you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prep for the holidays with 5 festive “Star Wars’ sweaters
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.