- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
First we were told today that we could order a Baby Yoda (it’s “The Child,” yes, we know) plush, which was a daymaker all on its own. But now we are being told that not one, but two Baby Yoda Funkos are also for preorder on the same day? Is this the best day on planet Earth?
Yes. Yes, it is. Because not only is there gonna be a regular sized Funko, but there’s going to be a LIFE-SIZED ONE. The same size as The Child itself (well, 10 inches, so our best guess). The normal Funko will be $12.99 while the Super Sized Pop! version will be $29.99. The only sad news is that the fine print tells us this won’t ship into June 2020. That’s so long to wait to have a Baby Yoda on my desk watching my every move!
Disney also advises that both itself and LEGO have more products in the works, so we’re guessing we’ll be in a Baby Yoda deluge come 2020. In the meantime, sip some tea and wait for this beautiful flood to wash over you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prep for the holidays with 5 festive “Star Wars’ sweaters
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.