- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 3 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 3 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
What’s worse than warm beer? Nothing. (Ok, maybe a watered-down IPA.)
Stop torturing yourself with lukewarm drinks and get the Frost Boss IC3 beverage chiller, on sale today for only $15.99. The easy-to-use device chills your favorite 12-ounce can of soda, lemonade, or beer in just minutes.
This portable chilling device is usually $39.00, but you can save over $23 on it today.
The Frost Boss IC3 beverage chiller is great for tailgating, the beach, camping, boating, fishing and more. It also makes the perfect gift for your favorite beer-lover, just pick up a pack of their favorite brew and let the device do the rest. All you need are some batteries and a little ice. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.