- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
With March (finally) under wraps, spring is just around the corner. Which means it’s time to swap out your dreary winter wardrobe for something a little more colorful. This is also a perfectly good excuse to treat your hardworking self to a few new closet staples – like this Frida Kahlo sundress.
The A-line dress is designed from 100% cotton so not only will you look cool, you’ll stay cool too. The red tank dress features the beautiful selfie queen herself, dragonflies and botanical artwork. So between its unique design and poppin’ color, the sundress will look stunning regardless of how you wear it. Best of all, it has pockets. Yup, you read that right, there’s POCKETS.
But if that’s still not enough to sell you on it, the A-line dress has been marked down by over 30%! Available exclusively through ThinkGeek, the Frida Kahlo sundress is on sale for just $29.99 (regularly $44.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
- Evolve into the wood elf you’ve always wanted to be with these hair clips
- Ditch the Easter bunnies and feast on chocolate frogs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.