- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
With March (finally) under wraps, spring is just around the corner. Which means it’s time to swap out your dreary winter wardrobe for something a little more colorful. This is also a perfectly good excuse to treat your hardworking self to a few new closet staples – like this Frida Kahlo sundress.
The A-line dress is designed from 100% cotton so not only will you look cool, you’ll stay cool too. The red tank dress features the beautiful selfie queen herself, dragonflies and botanical artwork. So between its unique design and poppin’ color, the sundress will look stunning regardless of how you wear it. Best of all, it has pockets. Yup, you read that right, there’s POCKETS.
But if that’s still not enough to sell you on it, the A-line dress has been marked down by over 30%! Available exclusively through ThinkGeek, the Frida Kahlo sundress is on sale for just $29.99 (regularly $44.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
- Evolve into the wood elf you’ve always wanted to be with these hair clips
- Ditch the Easter bunnies and feast on chocolate frogs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.